Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,578 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

CHRIS BROWN. I'm Done Playing 'hood' Clubbs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CHRIS BROWN. I'm Done Playing 'hood' Clubbs (595 Views)

Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour / Chris Brown; I'm The Victim Of Identity Theft! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRIS BROWN. I'm Done Playing 'hood' Clubbs by ifecothedon(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Chris brown is finished taking chances ... he's
ordered his manager to immediately cancel
upcoming shows at any nightclub he thinks is "too
hood" after the recent shooting in San Jose. A source
close to Chris tells TMZ the singer called an
emergency meeting instructing his crew to pull him
out of all future bookings at venues with a history of
violence or security issues. As TMZ previously
reported ... five people were wounded when
someone fired multiple shots at his show Sunday
morning.We're told Brown doesn't want to be
associated with shootings -- and is making the
change to protect his image, his ass, and his fans.
Not necessarily in that order.To that point ... Chris
performed in a San Diego club the night after the
shooting, and declared on Instagram, "No more
n***a parties! Only this type s**t!

Re: CHRIS BROWN. I'm Done Playing 'hood' Clubbs by shawnfamous(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2015
E 4 go mk dem shoot am
Re: CHRIS BROWN. I'm Done Playing 'hood' Clubbs by DONOCSO(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Hahahahahaha dis nerds can't be us - in 2pac's voice
Re: CHRIS BROWN. I'm Done Playing 'hood' Clubbs by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Good,u are too talented to de mess up

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Local! Reminisce Slams Indigenous Rapper Tag / AGN President, Ibinabo Febarisima Trashed On Facebook For Not Assisting Muna Whe / Votes Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.