Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Questions Should The Presidential Candidates Be Asked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Questions Should The Presidential Candidates Be Asked (392 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Should The Presidential Candidates Be Asked by jimbabw: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
We all complain that we want politics of issues. Here are some questions on my mind I will want answered before I decide who to vote for.
1. What are the pitfalls in the current economic policies. What 5 things will you do to improve the economy in yur first 100 days in office.
2. Why has Boko Haram insurgency lasted this long. What 5 things will you do to bring to a halt insecurity within the first 100 days in office.
3. What is wrong with our foreign policy as it is now. What 5 things will you change and what 5 things will you retain in our foreign policy space.
4. What do you think is wrong with how we operation the Nation budget. What 5 things will you change and what 5 things will you retain in the National buget practice.
5. Why is the standard of Education falling. What 5 issues will you tackle in your first 100 days in office to put our education on a sustainable path.
6. Why is our legal system not able to handle the challanges of a modern society. What 5 things will you do to within 100 days in office to turn arround our legal system.
7. Why is our nation technologically backward. What 5 things will you do within 100 days in office to begin to bridge the gap.
8. Why do you seek elected office. What have you being Managing in the last 5 years. How do you make a living.
9. What is your definition of curruption. What is your definition of poverty. What is your definition of development. What is your definition of management. How would these definition affect your management style if you get elected.
10. Where do you see Nigeria in 4 years. Where do you see Nigeria in 10 years. Where do you see Nigeria in 50 years.

Here are some question I really want answers. Comments please. Remember Talk is cheap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Questions Should The Presidential Candidates Be Asked by Kimmo(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Why do we still have electricity issues?
Re: What Questions Should The Presidential Candidates Be Asked by ggrin(f): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Who are the leaders of tomorrowundecided
Re: What Questions Should The Presidential Candidates Be Asked by donnaira(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2015
what is wrong with the power sector and list 5 things or policies you would put in place in one year of your government to guarantee at least 20 hours of uninterrupted electricity.

(1) (Reply)

The Campaigns And Reforms / A Political Awakening / Some Irregularities On Buhari's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.