Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors (5056 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by alabiyemmy(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
you need it but you wount accept it because you re respecting your paymaster or you are benefitting from the corrupt governance

these are the type of thinking that shows the state of your mind. Anyone who is not supporting your Buhari has a paymaster somewhere in government - be objective for once in your life time. Were cant all sleep and face one direction. You have your mind, i have my mind. All your antics cant force me to vote for your "paymaster"
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by holatin(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
alabiyemmy:

these are the type of thinking that shows the state of your mind. Anyone who is not supporting your Buhari has a paymaster somewhere in government - be objective for once in your life time. Were cant all sleep and face one direction. You have your mind, i have my mind. All your antics cant force me to vote for your "paymaster"
there re two type of people in heaven, those who go to hell and those who go to heaven.
so stop trying to behave jonathanian for me
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by alabiyemmy(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
there re two type of people in heaven, those who go to hell and those who go to heaven.
so stop trying to behave jonathanian for me

Dumb
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by holatin(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Dumb
as clueless as Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by Princewill1(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
THE APE CALLED OBJ IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT IN NIGERIAN POlITICS!!

The old fool is so irrelevant that he can't even deliver his own polling booth to any political party.

Gej had since dump and forgotten Obj,it was he(obj) that started it all over again by making a surprise visit to Gej's daugther wedding last week.

Oya Obj join APC and begin campaigning for buhari,you no wan join.Then what really do you want?

Obj heart is with PDP,he want GEJ to be loyal to him as his Godson.Let him forget it,it wouldn't happen.
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by farem: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
alabiyemmy:
you can lie. And your place is in hell fire.

Either lie or true: Are these questions not germane for your happiness as a Nigerian?
Kindly send them to your lord and master to answer for us Nigerians, especially the first four of them.
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by blueandbirds(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Well said my lady..
BlaqCoffee109:
...and obj himself is the saint of all saints? He himself has got some questions to answer..lets start with odi, the plane crashes..as for him asking Gej the one tenure question,who made him god over Nigeria? He should be careful of his vanity these days..he hasn 't totally got the whole of Nigeria in his pocket...If we the new generation are clamouring for change, its not with this current crop of politicians..the whole system must be cleansed to see Great Nigeria reach her potentials but for now, choose the better of the two candidates..cast your votes wisely
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by TunjiMsp: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
alabiyemmy:
you can lie. And your place is in hell fire.
an enemy of change, so you are happy with the state of the nation?
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by TunjiMsp: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
blueandbirds:
Well said my lady..
yes , not the old generations of politician, but now we are presented with two option, so who do we vote for? A clueless president?

1 Like

Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by idupaul: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Princewill1:
THE APE CALLED OBJ IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT IN NIGERIAN POlITICS!!

The old fool is so irrelevant that he can't even deliver his own polling booth to any political party.

Gej had since dump and forgotten Obj,it was he(obj) that started it all over again by making a surprise visit to Gej's daugther wedding last week.

Oya Obj join APC and begin campaigning for buhari,you no wan join.Then what really do you want?

Obj heart is with PDP,he want GEJ to be loyal to him as his Godson.Let him forget it,it wouldn't happen.

If he is so irrelevant then why is GEJ looking for his support
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ will respond after elections
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by SUBMARINE: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
idupaul:
Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.

Matters arising:

Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

(1) Did u agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did u tell me was ur reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told u this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did u give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Toompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did u appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

Source :: Close Aide to one of the parties

No video as proof

We are waiting for OBJ to say that on TV

That day, OBJ will start seeing his end. angry
Re: 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors by Princewill1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
idupaul:

If he is so irrelevant then why is GEJ looking for his support
Which support? GEJ only want to be in good terms with the man who brought him to fedral politics,certainly not for election reasons.

Can Obj win his polling booth for PDP??

Can Obj make SW to vote PDP??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Panther (2018) DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE / Bill Gates Publicly Rebukes Nigeria's Leaders News Featured On CNN. / The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.