Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pls Help Wit Jamb Subject Combinations And School That Can Accept My Result Once - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Wit Jamb Subject Combinations And School That Can Accept My Result Once (2782 Views)

Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! / WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW / Jamb Subject Combination 4 Internation Relation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Wit Jamb Subject Combinations And School That Can Accept My Result Once by SeunT2(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2008
I just want you guys to assist me with jamb subject combination and the school that wil accept my score of like 190+
I am a commercial student and i would like to study Economics in higher institution.
A friend of mine said i shouldn't use economics as either first choice or as second choice that i should use different ones (later on i can switch back to Economics) but i don't no which ones to use, please help your brother.
Secondly, the school that the fee is not too expensive at all, but my mom was saying i should attend lasu but i don't want to go there (either there money is expensive or not) also a friend of mine but he want study one industrial course like that, but not far school, thank so much
Re: Pls Help Wit Jamb Subject Combinations And School That Can Accept My Result Once by skolars(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
Just call this man. He works wit exams and record he must help 08037633338
Re: Pls Help Wit Jamb Subject Combinations And School That Can Accept My Result Once by SeunT2(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2008
but do i have to call the man before anything, that means nobody knows about it,

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know More About Unilorin / Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here / Stop Kissing Your Baby, Its Dangerous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.