Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari (631 Views)

OBJ Said, With One Word, Aregbesola Saved Osun During Hijab Crisis - Majekodunmi / See What Obj Is Doing / See What Obj's & Gej's Daughters Have To Say About Their Fathers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari by fairheven: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Saw this on my facebook and it got me thinking..like wow!

Obasanjo Speaks on Gen. Buhari: "Gen. Muhammadu Buhari isanupright man. Not many people know that his first daughter ismarried to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christiansfrom performing duty on Sundays. When his Muslim soldiersasked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them thebible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslimsshouldshow him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays. AsHead of State he slashed the number of Muslims going onpilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 yearsplusare Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot.It isa pity that some people failed to understand that PDPdeliberatelycapitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black. Thistheydid in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets theopportunity to send them to jail. How many Nigerians would holdappointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTFChairmanand Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all overNigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity awayfromhim.” – OLUSEGUN
OBASANJO.
##manofintergrity
Re: Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
so?
Re: Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari by Dlee1(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
If what op posted is true, then I have no option than to vote for Buhari.

Ran out from the office to investigate op's post.
Re: Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari by Baawaa(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan,what can we say of you,when you are no more in office
Re: Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari by fairheven: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2015
alabiyemmy:
so?

That's the type of leader we desperately need not a leader like JONA who unashamedly said that" BABAngida IS MY FATHER"..as in father of all corruption?
Re: Final Stamp:what Obj Said About Buhari by Nctrice(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2015
it's funny how Obasanjo is speaking freely as a righteous man these days! Maybe it's because he knows the power that be won't do anything to him!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oga Jona, I Think There Is Some Kind Of Justification For All This / Election Situation Room Known As Election Violence Incidence Centre (EVIC) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.