Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Who Will You Vote For And Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Vote For And Why. (867 Views)

If You Vote For The APC, You Are A Fool - Says Veteran Tv Presenter,Yemi Shodimu / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Vote For And Why. by Dahveydson(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
I have read lots of arguments for against GEJ and GMB, Many Nigerians don't have a clue why they want to vote either, they have allowed themselves to be divided along religious and ethnic lines. I opened this thread, to see clear articulated views on both major candidates, not beer parlour talks and reasoning. Having said that, i'll go first.
I will vote Muhammadu Buhari because of his integrity, modesty, competence and anti-corruption stance.
Who will you vote and why?
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by hopilo: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2015
The events of 2016 is why I am voting the president of my choice.
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by thaoriginator: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2015
President for Buhari Mohammadu General Vote! thief a is GEJ Because!
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by BrightEye(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Though i have no much time for politics, thus will not vote anyone, i strongly support GEJ!
He is very cool and calm, he doesn't create problem, the residents do, and they espect him to solve every problem they create. He approach every issue with meakness, he tries to solve those problems anyway, and this is obvious to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by merxi55(f): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ our dr president all the way. ...If u dey vex..go hug sorry o
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by peleson: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gej takes Nigeria forward nomata hw Slow while buhari takes nigeria backward Nomata hw fast.
Gej will win the election
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by Dahveydson(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
hopilo:
The events of 2016 is why I am voting the president of my choice.
You're already in the future? undecided
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by Dahveydson(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
BrightEye:
Though i have no much time for politics, thus will not vote anyone, i strongly support GEJ!
He is very cool and calm, he doesn't create problem, the residents do, and they espect him to solve every problem they create. He approach every issue with meakness, he tries to solve those problems anyway, and this is obvious to anyone.
If you won't vote, you're leaving this country in the hands of fate. Please reconsider..
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by BrightEye(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

If you won't vote, you're leaving this country in the hands of fate. Please reconsider..

And i love fate, it's always appropriate. It's never a mistake!
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by Dahveydson(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
BrightEye:

And i love fate, it's always appropriate. It's never a mistake!
Then you shouldn't do anything, just sit in your room and let fate bring your daily meal.
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by BrightEye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

Then you shouldn't do anything, just sit in your room and let fate bring your daily meal.

You did not understand me! I choose not to vote.... Maybe that is the fate, that is part of what would make him win, nevertheless.

Fate is complicated!
Re: Who Will You Vote For And Why. by Dahveydson(m): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2015
BrightEye:

You did not understand me! I choose not to vote.... Maybe that is the fate, that is part of what would make him win, nevertheless.

Fate is complicated!
Alright then.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Confidence In Jega, Says Jonathan / Are There Any Hausa/fulani Who Won't Vote For Buhari? / Nigeria Airways, The First African Airline To Order The A310 Under Buhari Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.