Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] (1444 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out As Fayose Storms Gbonyin 4 Stomach Infrastructure(pi / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Kenai: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tomorrow, na these same people go come accuse others of stomach construction like we don't know the stuff they practice.
Here's some nice bag of 'change' for Buhari's campaign.
One for the road.

Today, the noise from APC lapdogs whenever a thread on Ekiti makes the frontpage is, "Ekiti people have sold their souls for rice! Shame!" yet I have ENDLESS photos of truckloads of rice Fayemi distributed during his failed re-election struggle.
To these people, their sh**t don't stink. Mbanu! How can? It's only their rivals who do evil, not them. No be so?

Can you see the similarity in "altitude"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by thaoriginator: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
OP, you dey maad! You no dey chop rice?!
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Kenai: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
thaoriginator:
OP, you dey maad! You no dey chop rice?!

Go and ask your fellow APC mosquitoes who kept bashing Ekiti people and accusing them of selling their souls for rice (because Fayemi lost) until I exposed them by posting pictures of Fayemi doing the same thing.

Double standards no good o!

Fake saints!

1 Like

Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by thaoriginator: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kenai:

Go and ask your fellow APC mosquitoes who kept bashing Ekiti people and accusing them of selling their souls for rice (because Fayemi lost) until I exposed them by posting pictures of Fayemi doing the same thing.

Double standards no good o!

Fake saints!
You're a bush man
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Kenai: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
thaoriginator:
You're a bush man

Normal. I'm not surprised.
Typical APC mosquito. When you defeat them with logic, the next line of action na name-calling.
Olodo, abeg evacuate your carcass from this thread since you have nothing else to add.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by thaoriginator: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kenai:

Normal. I'm not surprised.
Typical APC mosquito. When you defeat them with logic, the next line of action na name-calling.
Olodo, abeg evacuate your carcass from this thread since you have nothing else to add.
closed dis nonsense thread! Bozo like you!
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Bruteforce1o1: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Kenai:
Tomorrow, na these same people go come accuse others of stomach construction like we don't know the stuff they practice.
Here's some nice bag of 'change' for Buhari's campaign.
One for the road.

Today, the noise from APC lapdogs whenever a thread on Ekiti makes the frontpage is, "Ekiti people have sold their souls for rice! Shame!" yet I have ENDLESS photos of truckloads of rice Fayemi distributed during his failed re-election struggle.
To these people, their sh**t don't stink. Mbanu! How can? It's only their rivals who do evil, not them. No be so?

Can you see the similarity in "altitude"?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Kenai: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
thaoriginator:
[size=16pt]closed[/size] dis nonsense thread! Bozo like you!

Get an education! Illiterate like you!

1 Like

Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by thaoriginator: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kenai:

Get an education! Illiterate like you!
you're and educated fooool!
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Kenai: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
thaoriginator:
you're and educated fooool!

And you're an uneducated dunce. Congratulations!
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by okpamson15(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Una sopos see wetin Jona and Buha the do there na in ABJ b4 una come here insult one anoda.
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by thaoriginator: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kenai:

And you're an uneducated dunce. Congratulations!
You r mad, you dey add error for my post abi? Fooolish boy!
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Kenai: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
thaoriginator:
You r mad, you dey add error for my post abi? Fooolish boy!

Why I go add error for your post when God don already add error for your life? Senseless tout.

1 Like

Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by LagosBoi2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
That rice must be for Ekiti, that is the only language they understand

some ekiti though not all
Re: APC, Ricing It Up With Some Stomach Infrastructure! [PHOTO] by Kenai: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
LagosBoi2:
That rice must be for Ekiti, that is the only language they understand

some ekiti though not all

Nope. That was Ogun.

(1) (Reply)

Why A / See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Sets To Replace Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.