Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 (15768 Views)

Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by tochukwuifeduba: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Who is paying the school fee of Zahra Buhari?

"General buhari said he have just N1million in his bank account how come he is able to be paying His Daughters school fee?

Gen Buhari want Nigerians to believe he is a Corruptless Saint who cannot even afford to purchase His Apc Presidential Nomination Form whereas He is able to sponsor his daughter to the Prestigious Uk Based University of Surrey whose tuition fee alone stood at a whooping €16,000 pounds ( other expenses excluded)

Its no longer News That all throughout yesterday Gen Buhari’s very beautiful daughter Zahra nearly broke the Internet because of her overrated beauty The News today is our Confirmed sources Authoritatively say that She’s based in the UK studying Microbiology at the University of Surrey and in her 4th year, well the thing here is Surrey University charges maximum fees of £9,000(N2.4Million) a year for only UK based students, i also gathered they charge international students (People who are from outside UK i,e Buhari’s daughter Zahra) as high as £16,000 .

Ifeduba ThankGod T

( Aguiyi Na Ozubulu)

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by temitemi1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
A bloody liar!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by tochukwuifeduba: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
We fully admit that Zahra Buhari is beautiful and Personally i wont mind dating her but her Father Gen Buhari need to explain how he has been able to pay such high tuition fee for his Daughter. He lied to Nigerians when he claimed that His Bank account is only 1 million naira

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by holatin(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
really ?
how much does Jonathan use to eat in a year
how much PEJ has been caught stealing ?
how much is GEJ private jet maintenance monthly

answer dat and I will tell you which of them is affecting our economy with stealing and greediness.

Buhari for President

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by holatin(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
A bloody liar!!!
and GEJ is a nice looter and cute economy destroyer abi.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by hyfr(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well said Op but a good samaritan might decide to take it up as a responsibility,or don't u believe it can happen cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by hannysur8(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Did he borrow money from you.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by theV0ice: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
"General buhari said he have just N1million in his bank account how come he is able to be paying His Daughters school fee?
Gen Buhari want Nigerians to believe he is a Corruptless Saint who cannot even afford to purchase His Apc Presidential Nomination Form whereas He is able to sponsor his daughter to the Prestigious Uk Based University of Surrey whose tuition fee alone stood at a whooping €16,000 pounds ( other expenses excluded)
Its no longer News That all throughout yesterday Gen Buhari’s very beautiful daughter Zahra nearly broke the Internet because of her overrated beauty The News today is our Confirmed sources Authoritatively say that She’s based in the UK studying Microbiology at the University of Surrey and in her 4th year, well the thing here is Surrey University charges maximum fees of £9,000(N2.4Million) a year for only UK based students, i also gathered they charge international students (People who are from outside UK i,e Buhari’s daughter Zahra) as high as £16,000 .
Ifeduba ThankGod T
( Aguiyi Na Ozubulu)

hmmmm....

16,000 pounds even at 300/pound equates to 4.8million naira per session. How much is the pension of a former president of Nigeria? I hear it's N23M/Month.

I hear Buhari doesn't collect all but even if he collects only 10% which is N2.3M/month and N27.6M/Year, what is N4.8M for a whole year out of N27.6M legitimate income?

This is asides the fact that most of his other necessities like house, security, medicals, cars etc are catered for legitimately by government. Even children are included in the retirement benefits

Buhari's pension can afford to train a child @ Harvard if he so desires so pls stop chasing issues where there are none

We need issue based politics, not these inanities

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by pazienza(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari don enter one chance. Bringing that his daughter into his campaign was an obvious miscalculation. His campaign managers should be fired, they just made the road to aso rock, longer for an old man with waist pain. Chai!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
BUHARI IS A CROOK AND I BLAME THE POOR NIGERIANS WHO OUT OF STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS ARE DONATING TO FUND HIS CAMPAIGN TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WHEN HIS KINSMEN HAVE DECLARED AN "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC Buhari" IN THE NORTH.

THEY CAN ONLY DECEIVE THE YORUBAS AS USSUAL. GO DOWN MEMORY LANE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
NIGERIANS FIRST, NIGERIANS ALWAYS!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by asadike(f): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nsogbu di kwa. Pls people forget gej , forget buhari, vote obiano for president

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by theV0ice: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
We fully admit that Zahra Buhari is beautiful and Personally i wont mind dating her but her Father Gen Buhari need to explain how he have been able to pay such high tuition fee for her Daughter. He lied to Nigerians when he claimed that His Bank account is only 1 million naira

I knew all along say na bad belle be your problem.

Go and date her na...abi you don't know the way to the UK? simple corrected correct english you can't even spoke speak

Poor boy with poverty mentality angry

better face your work before hunger kills you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by theV0ice: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
masterpower:
BUHARI IS A CROOK AND I BLAME THE POOR NIGERIANS WHO OUT OF STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS ARE DONATING TO FUND HIS CAMPAIGN TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WHEN HIS KINSMEN HAVE DECLARED AN "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC Buhari" IN THE NORTH.

THEY CAN ONLY DECEIVE THE YORUBAS AS USSUAL. GO DOWN MEMORY LANE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
NIGERIANS FIRST, NIGERIANS ALWAYS!

If only you had used a calculator to calculate and analyze before allowing your bile get the better of you. How much is 16000 pounds(N4.8M) to a man with a pension of N23M/Month?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by Nctrice(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
I like the dimension Nigerian Politics is going!
For you to lead us you must be a Nigerian that believes in Nigeria!

Don't send your kids abroad and stand on a political podium and tell us bullshit!

Yoiiu lock your wife inside her room as an old-school Hausa Muslim man would desire, and after the president lampooned you for not appointing not even one woman in your cabin ate while your were head of state, you now brought your wife out from the kitchen to campaign with you, and you now called your daughter from the UK to come and deceive some ignorant fools with her pretty face!

We need a real Nigerian that believes in a united and ethnic/religious Tolerant Nigeria we need a Nigerian that has schooled in Nigeria, not one that has schooled in France!

We need a president that believes that if he can make it in Nigeria his Children can also make it in Nigeria!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by GLOBALX: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Ifeduba ThankGod T

( Aguiyi Na Ozubulu)

Poverty is a disease...how much is 16k?...guy carry ur poverty stricken mindset comot here abeg...Tell us how much Buhari gets as a former leader....story for d god.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by GLOBALX: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nctrice:

Don't send your kids abroad and stand on a political podium and tell us bullshit!

Yoiiu lock your wife inside her room as an old-school Hausa Muslim man would desire, and after the president lampooned you for not appointing not even one woman in your cabin ate while your were head of state, you now brought your wife out from the kitchen to campaign with you, and you now called your daughter from the UK to come and deceive some ignorant fools with her pretty face!

We need a real Nigerian that believes in a united and ethnic/religious Tolerant Nigeria we need a Nigerian that has schooled in Nigeria, not one that has schooled in France!

We need a president that believes that if he can make it in Nigeria his Children can also make it in Nigeria!

So Jonathan is the saviour ba?..u must be a learner.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by idumuose(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
hyfr:
Well said Op but a good samaritan might decide to take it up as a responsibility,or don't u believe it can happen cheesy
Why did the same good samaritan stand with his hands akimbo while Buhari went to to the bank to borrow money in order to purchase APC presidential primaries nomination form?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by kendrick9(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
theV0ice:

If only you had used a calculator to calculate and analyze before allowing your bile get the better of you. How much is 16000 pounds(N4.8M) to a man with a pension of N23M/Month?
but buhari said he has N1m in his account? that means he was lying.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by tochukwuifeduba: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
theV0ice:

Your arguement is inconsequential and Off Point.

The issue here is that Gen Buhari(rtd) told Nigerians that he have only 1 million naira in His bank account. He also told Nigerians that he cannot afford to purchase the Apc Presidential nomination form of 27 Million naira.

Going by your calculation it shows that Buhari is indeed not only a corrupt Liar but a bloody one.

If Buhari by your calculation cannot afford ordinary 27 million naira inspite of the monthly pension fee of 23 million paid to him for the past 30 years it shows he is reckless with money and cannot be entrusted with the Economy of Nigeria

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by theV0ice: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nctrice:

If not that you decided not to see, does that pretty woman look like somebody they lock in a room?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by GLOBALX: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
theV0ice:

hmmmm....

16,000 pounds even at 300/pound equates to 4.8million naira per session. How much is the pension of a former president of Nigeria? I hear it's N23M/Month.

I hear Buhari doesn't collect all but even if he collects only 10% which is N2.3M/month and N27.6M/Year, what is N4.8M for a whole year out of N27.6M legitimate income?

This is asides the fact that most of his other necessities like house, security, medicals, cars etc are catered for legitimately by government. Even children are included in the retirement benefits

Buhari's pension can afford to train a child @ Harvard if he so desires so pls stop chasing issues where there are none

Spot on....Op must be very poor...why put ur phone number?,u dey find political contact?...u don enter one chance

7 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
hyfr:
Can we have the name of that good Samaritan (never mind good Nigerian)?

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by theV0ice: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
GLOBALX:

Spot on....Op must be very poor...why put ur phone number?,u dey find political contact?...u don enter one chance

leave am make he dey fool himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by GLOBALX: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

The issue here is that Gen Buhari(rtd) told Nigerians that he have only 1 million naira in His bank account. He also told Nigerians that he cannot afford to purchase the Apc Presidential nomination form of 27 Million naira.

Going by your calculation it shows that Buhari is indeed not only a corrupt Liar but a bloody one.

If Buhari by your calculation cannot afford ordinary 27 million naira inspite of the monthly pension fee of 23 million paid to him for the past 30 years it shows he is reckless with money and cannot be entrusted with the Economy of Nigeria

Guy,y u dey find foolish fault..some of u guys cant even manage your monthly salary and you are here asking GMB how he spent his pension...bro,get a job abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by tochukwuifeduba: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
theV0ice:

hmmmm....

Buhari pension can afford to train a child in Harvard( one of the world most costly university) but cannot be enough to purchase Apc Presidential nomination form?

Who is lying to Nigerians?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by ShakurM(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Una no get reasoning! This is politics!
I have 1million in my acct, why una no ask me how many acct I get?? grin
GMB till further notice!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by PointB: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
The part I don't get is why Buhari sent her daughter to school abroad, and doesn't preach education to the thousands of almijiri hordes who follow him. Is it so that his daughter will lord over them?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
really ?
how much does Jonathan use to eat in a year
how much PEJ has been caught stealing ?
how much is GEJ private jet maintenance monthly

answer dat and I will tell you which of them is affecting our economy with stealing and greediness.

Buhari for President
What are you? You answer a simple question by attacking somebody who isnt even mentioned by the op... just answer the question how is he able to pay her tuition?

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by pazienza(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Nawao! See trap. Buhari has been cornered, in his front is a mine field, behind is the Ocean, left is a firing squad, right is a jungle filled with hungry carnivorous animals.

Can he survive this trap? Watch out for the episode two of this blockbuster movie, "Buhari in a trap". *grins.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by tochukwuifeduba: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
GLOBALX:

i included my Full name and mobile phone number because i wrote the Article myself. I'm not a faceless Commentator and can always defend my assertion anytime

whenever i post copy and paste news on social network i dont include my name or Phone number because its not my brainwork

Thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 by SUBMARINE: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
shocked grin

Buhari the silent criminal

How can a man who claims to be poor, afford such lifestyle for his family

Its unfortunate some SW kids can't think beyond their nose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) / Fuel Scarcity: Blame FG For Your Suffering, Marketers Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.