Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria (2254 Views)

Imo Workers To Get Only 70% Of January Salary / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by luka1981(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2008
wilkepedia had noticed that anywhere there are 4 blacks in the world that one of them must be a Nigerian,and another popular musician said that any city that igboman is not living in that city, the city is not yet qualified to be called a city in the world map. a visit to many European countries and cities has made me to ask if people are still in Nigeria, because the population of Nigerians in every city is sometimes comparable to the population of the owners of the city. now Nigerians prefer to be in prison than to be deported back home.in Nigeria 90% of the youths are either planning or already or hoping to travel out of the country desperately and ready to do any thing outside Nigeria to make a living.and our leaders are not yet ashame.is there nothing to be done before it is too late?
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by kosovo(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2008
ok
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by blacksta(m): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2008
At least , would be guarranted electricity and a much improved standard of living
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by luka1981(m): 2:29am On Dec 19, 2008
My point is that by the fact of what i am seeing in europe today, nigeria has the greatest emigrant in the world and that means nigeria is the worst country in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by Muza(m): 2:47am On Dec 19, 2008
so u ar just realizing?
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by dblock(m): 6:01am On Dec 19, 2008
blacksta:

At least , would be guarranted electricity and a much improved standard of living

In another man's land?

It is easy to enjoy something you had no part in.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by Charlesmud(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2008
dblock:

In another man's land?

Yes my brother, its already available in there system so no matter what you will take part in it, the only thing is getting a better paid job. thats all,
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by BOSS7: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2008
dblock:

In another man's land?

At least you pay your bills regularly for using these amenities; so what's your point?

Or are you involved in the invention of the internet that you're using now?
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2008
its not possible for 70% of any country to be living abroad even if visa is free. Do you know only 5% of nigerians own a passport.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2008
KnowAll:

its not possible for 70% of any country to be living abroad even if visa is free. Do you know only 5% of nigerians own a passport.

No wonder your username is know-all!
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by Charlesmud(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2008
KnowAll:

Thank you jare, How can 70% live abroad , which means the whole of South Africa, ha ha ha make una take am easy now. Atleast find infos before writing.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by ScanLess: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2008
By the year 2020 nigeria will be extint. There will be Biafra, Odua, Arewa, Egbesu and Tiv republics in place . so you see your calculation is wrong, 100% of nigerians will living outside nigeria then!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by chidichris(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2008
Knowall,
i am suspecting that if u are really in uk, there is a possibility that you are born and brought up in uk.
which 5% has passport? is nigerian immegration telling u they have record of how many nigerians that have passport? do u know that majority of traveller before the invent of this new passport, has upto 5 passports per person with different names and information?
how many of nigerians do u think are using nigerians passports? most nigerians today are using diferent passports from different countries to tarvel at least to be treated like human being.
the only thing nigeria and nigerians need is prayers otherwise more than the 70% will be out of here before the anticipated 2020.
if UN allows slave trade to start again, i bet u, the only people you will see in nigeria will be politicians and their families bcs ppl like me will be at the seaports all day waiting for the ship to land and i know majority of nigerians will do the same.
there is a news abt ppl leaving usa for hardship, hmmmmmmmmm, if they did not make enough money to live here and do big businesses, the latest they can be here is march next year.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2008
@Chidi Chris " do u know that majority of traveller before the invent of this new passport, has upto 5 passports per person with different names and information?"

"Dont you know its the same 5% that is collecting 5 passport or even 10 passport self, market women for Iyana Ipaja in lagos or Bere in down town Ibadan does not know what passport is" If you ask them mama shey you get passport they will tell you " Kinin je be" - meaning wetin be passport abi na ya name be dat grin
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by chidichris(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2008
Knowall,
i do not your source of information but be informed that even the nigerian immegration cannot say how many percent of nigerians that have passport unles you are talking about the new passport. not having a nigerian passport as you think does not mean not travelling.
one africa country like Ivoiry coast is harbouring upto 3 million nigerians, think of cotonou, ghana, togo, senegal, mali, burkina faso, cameroun just to mention but a few. recently the trend is shifting to london where even market women want their children to do their masters degree.
if you are in london or u have been in london, seat back and give it a rough estimate and think of what the number will be there and then look back at the possibilities of getting a british visa for a nigerian then compare it to countries where nigeria has free visa or countries like dubai where their visa is pay and take.
who in nigeria even know our population? the population we are talking about, is it the cow and goats counted in the northern nigeria or the rough estimation that took place in other parts of the country.
i have been to countries like india, dubai, ivory coast, senegal, ghana where ppl do not know where the nigerian embassy is neither do the embassy know nigerians who are living there.
what am saying is that if things did not change for better, am afraid many nigerians out there will see their parents in the street one day bcs when all the youths are gone, old people will follow suit.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by luka1981(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2008
@chidichris you have vast knowledge and vast facts.they said Nigeria is 140 million but over 50 million Nigerians are in Europe today. we are not talking about the Nigerian in America and Asia, not to talk about African and other visa free countries. may by 2020 only politician will be living in Nigeria so that they will sell the oil and share it without conplain.

@knowall just go and change your name because you are the opposite. have you been out of Nigeria before?
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by dblock(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
B.O.S.S.:

At least you pay your bills regularly for using these amenities; so what's your point?

Or are you involved in the invention of the internet that you're using now?
'
You are an immigrant in someone Else's country which you had no part in that is different to me using the internet, it's not like I was developing my own project and it failed and then I abandoned it to bask in someone else's the "internet"

I also live in Diaspora, but I know where my country is and I don't try to pretend that I have anything to do with another mans land.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by luka1981(m): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2008
nigerians please come home angry angry angry sad shocked shocked
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by tck2000(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2019
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by obi4eze(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2019
luka1981:
nigerians please come home angry angry angry sad shocked shocked

Come back and suffer?
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by luka1981(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2019
Are u saying that dangote, ibeto,ibb and many others are suffering?
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by luka1981(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
I made this post 11 years ago. I am almost right. We are finished.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by lastmessenger: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
luka1981:
@chidichris you have vast knowledge and vast facts.they said Nigeria is 140 million but over 50 million Nigerians are in Europe today. we are not talking about the Nigerian in America and Asia, not to talk about African and other visa free countries. may by 2020 only politician will be living in Nigeria so that they will sell the oil and share it without conplain.

@knowall just go and change your name because you are the opposite. have you been out of Nigeria before?
please where did you see all these figures you are trowing upandan? What's your source?
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by UncleSnr(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Hello, this is 2020, your prophecy didn't work. We are currently battling Corona Virus aka Covid-19.
People are coming back home in order to be isolated.
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by aremuforlife(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2020
People with bad foresight will just sit and start to predict doom about theirselves, what stop you from seeing dangote refinery, standard train gauge and Nigerians feeding theirselves with enough rice doing the global boarder close up
Re: By The Year 2020 70% Of Nigerians Will Be Living Outside Nigeria by Prnx(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2020
For the serious people that are ready to travel with any international passport,visa and iv,contact me now,via my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Judge Sends A Whole Prophet To Kirikiri / Wole Soyinka's Lost Poem / Diamond Bank CEO Resigns To Contest For Abia State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.