Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Moon And The Sun The Stars Also Knows Chinese Fan Bingbing As The Siren - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moon And The Sun The Stars Also Knows Chinese Fan Bingbing As The Siren (883 Views)

'76' Movie Nigerian Premiere: Nollywood Stars Shine (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moon And The Sun The Stars Also Knows Chinese Fan Bingbing As The Siren by hotgarom: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
When the rain (William Tjokro) looks back as 32 years, which reflected all started the day on which the enigmatic Kris (Natalius Dana Chen, A Star is Born) protected him from bullies at school. The crisis began having friendships rain, insisted sleepovers and say get rid of his other friends, even though hunting nights with a succession of girlfriends chance. The rain is coming to terms with being gay, can not be understood at all, and that it is devastated when Kris suddenly disappears from her life. But get over it, and formative sexual experience during a visit to Bangkok. Several years later, an invitation to visit the amazing Kris received, now married and living in Bali. But what Kris really want?

In essence, the debut of Andri Cung is about how we all learn from experience and the way in which we try to avoid getting stuck in repetitive errors. It flirts with sentimentality for dubbing and surplus melodramatic in his final scenes, but most acutely observed, exceptionally well-crafted and genuine enthusiasm. Support his three-act structure with aplomb and looks and sounds great. It is also interesting, attractive and emotionally very, very intense.

New fantasy movie Moon and the Sun shot on location in Victoria, Australia, in 2014. The film is based on a novel by Vonda N. McIntyre and tells a story of King Louis XIV of France to a siren in your life to steal the catch. "We have a wonderful history of French, English and Chinese acclaimed actor, and the best creative talent Swedish all combined in a fairy tale for adults to create completely unique," says producer Bill Mechanic of Pandemonium Films.

"Ensuring representation of large international projects, like the moon and the sun was rising reputation Victoria leaders were cosmopolitan in the world for producing innovative films," says Louise Asher, Victorian Minister for Innovation, Services and Small Business "In addition to an estimated AUD25 million production costs, The Moon and the Sun in service until 1200 film crew Victorian reap great benefits to industry and the screen Victorian economy as a whole."

"The Moon and the Sun will offer a golden opportunity for professionals to show Victorian and visual effects artists to showcase their talents and skills in the international market," said Jenni Tosi, director of Film Victoria.

The recording is based on the Docklands Studios Melbourne, five sound stages, the largest of which is 25,000 square meters. The structure has recently welcomed Do not Be Afraid of the Dark and the next I, Frankenstein. The moon and the sun will be starring Pierce Brosnan, Fan Bingbing and Bill Nighy, and will begin shooting in April 2014.

Australia, enjoying an international profile passionate about hosting the filming of unbroken, the second film as director of Angelina Jolie. Next year, Disney plans to release its new high-budget of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea filming locally.

"It was very pleasing to be called" Your Highness "or" Majesty "But when I get home, that's all it will be:". Go away where we're going!? "Everything is, thankfully." Brosnan, a star bred in English of Irish descent it was a super soft 007 in four James Bond films in the 90s and 2000, before Daniel Craig took over playing in Melbourne King Louis XIV in the fantasy film The Moon and solar energy. The film began shooting in the famous Palace of Versailles French King earlier this year, before moving to Melbourne Docklands Studios in late April. The interior of the building grandeur recreated in the studio. Production wraps on Thursday after Brosnan fly home with his family in Hawaii.

The actor turned 61 in Melbourne, but did not have much time to celebrate or sightseeing. "It was work, work, work. But I was working on my golf, I went to the Opera (Opera production of Australia's Carmen), and got to see old friends that I have here, as Geoffrey Rush and some other Rascals theater world." I go home a happy man in Melbourne and left a piece of my heart here. Australia has always had a passion for, for any reason. I have been married to a great Australian woman long ago, but Sydney was the only place that had been (before this). "

Brosnan's first wife Cassandra Harris was Swedish actor, who has played in a James Bond movie, because only the eyes. The couple married 11 years, until Cassandra died of ovarian cancer, 1991.

The moon and the sun is an independent production brought by incentives Film Victoria in Melbourne.
Based on a novel by Vonda N. McIntyre M., continues Louis XIV research to steal immortality of a siren.
"This guy is the king of kings," said Brosnan. "It's a story about the interpretation nose, is a tale of imagination. Therefore it makes a lot of space to create an impressionistic gesture of Ludwig. And the sky, we broke up, I think."

Brosnan is almost unrecognizable in a long wig and the actual costumes were designed by Priscilla, Queen of the Oscar-winning designer Lizzy Gardiner Desert. Brosnan said he drew on his inner rock star to play the king. "My Louis is Jim Morrison meets Alexander McQueen meets Tom Ford, in a suit. Department With a beautiful wig, looks good horse and a lot of attitude. Since then, the rock star of his time. It was a large vanity wants to live forever, so you can eat , fornication and make war."

The moon and the sun is also starring Fan Bingbing Chinese feel that siren, more American William Hurt, Pablo Schreiber (orange is the new black) and Benjamin Walker (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter). The film is expected to hit theaters in the first half 2015th
Post-production visual effects will also be in Melbourne handled by the local post of VFX house Luma Pictures.

Instruct the sun must, Queen Yoon (Kim Young-Ae) orders Yoon Dae-Hyung (Kim Eung-Soo) to kill the prince Uisung (Kim Myeong-Su), who became the king's brother Sungjo. At night, Yoon Dae-hyung and his men break in Prince Uisung.

Meanwhile, the ladies of the court shaman Ari (Jang Yeong-Nam) and Jang Nok-young (Jeon Mi-Seon) is preparing for a ritual in the royal palace. Ari then a feeling that something bad is going to happen in the house of Prince Uisung who lived as a servant. Despite roommate Ari shaman Lady of Nok-Young Court (Jeon Mi-Seon), tells him not to go, she goes home to Prince Uisung. When Ari deviates above the wall around his house look Yoon-Dae Hyung Uisung kill the prince with his sword. Yoon Dae-hyung then realize Ari peering over the wall and try to Ari. As Ari tries to escape the killers, falling from a cliff.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Added As Cast To Tisel TV Series / Let The Truth Be Said, Igbos Are The Backbone Of Nollywood / Blindspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.