Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' (989 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... / Finally I Have Found Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
SUNDAY, JANUARY 11, 2015

A few minutes after 12 midnight, call it the touch of the supernatural force, a fluke or whatever the trigger is, I become born-again! I mean I become genuinely born- again. EVENTUALLY, AFTER FALLING SHORT SO MANY TIMES, I BECOME A YOUNG MAN WITH NEW,INNOVATIVE CHRISTIAN FAITH. I owe massive debts of thanks to Mery, my beloved girlfriend who is a model and the earthly inspiration behind it all.

You know, for long, I always felt that I had to know and get closer to Jehovah God coz I felt, deep in my bone that He holds the key to the future. And I happen to be somebody who is extraordinarily passionate about the future. I have always believed I have an insanely- bright future. And so, in light of this, I am confident that being with God and maintaining my integrity to Him is the greatest, finest adventure I could ever, eternally get myself in.

But I know that being a true Christian and child of God adds a plus to my life.
And only in the presence of Jehovah God would I find true, eternal joy and a purposeful meaning to my already adrift life.
I am so happy that I am born again and I hope to submit myself to His will and dedicate the rest of my life to discovering the truth and doing his work.

Thank you Lord for looking out for me and getting me into thy family before it’s too late. And most importantly, thank you for sending Christ into the world for atonement for my sins.

Now, Jehovah God, I have taken away all those impurities and dirt that had been in my way of being a true child of yours. But please, there certainly would be moments when Satan would come harass and tempt me, please Lord help me to be strong for you. Help me to stand without falling for the Devil’s trails and temptations.

In the name of Jesus I say! Amen!
Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by nlMediator: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
May the Lord's hand be upon you to live for Him and fulfill your purpose on earth. Amen. I encourage you to develop some healthy spiritual habits, one of the most important of which is reading your Bible everyday. It may not seem like much is happening, but as time goes on, you'll notice that you're getting nourishment and so staying stronger. One of the things that has helped me personally in Bible study is to read good christian books. Not every minister is for you. As you start reading, you'll find the ministers that God uses to speak to you. Focus more on those ones and see your spiritual life blossom.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
raj2014:
SUNDAY, JANUARY 11, 2015

A few minutes after 12 midnight, call it the touch of the supernatural force, a fluke or whatever the trigger is, I become born-again! I mean I become genuinely born- again. EVENTUALLY, AFTER FALLING SHORT SO MANY TIMES, I BECOME A YOUNG MAN WITH NEW,INNOVATIVE CHRISTIAN FAITH. I owe massive debts of thanks to Mery, my beloved girlfriend who is a model and the earthly inspiration behind it all.

You know, for long, I always felt that I had to know and get closer to Jehovah God coz I felt, deep in my bone that He holds the key to the future. And I happen to be somebody who is extraordinarily passionate about the future. I have always believed I have an insanely- bright future. And so, in light of this, I am confident that being with God and maintaining my integrity to Him is the greatest, finest adventure I could ever, eternally get myself in.

But I know that being a true Christian and child of God adds a plus to my life.
And only in the presence of Jehovah God would I find true, eternal joy and a purposeful meaning to my already adrift life.
I am so happy that I am born again and I hope to submit myself to His will and dedicate the rest of my life to discovering the truth and doing his work.

Thank you Lord for looking out for me and getting me into thy family before it’s too late. And most importantly, thank you for sending Christ into the world for atonement for my sins.

Now, Jehovah God, I have taken away all those impurities and dirt that had been in my way of being a true child of yours. But please, there certainly would be moments when Satan would come harass and tempt me, please Lord help me to be strong for you. Help me to stand without falling for the Devil’s trails and temptations.

In the name of Jesus I say! Amen!
check ur salvation again, i still doubt it, pls re-check ur salvation again pls
Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
check ur salvation again, i still doubt it, pls re-check ur salvation again pls

with all due respect, what ar u talking about sir?
Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
nlMediator:
May the Lord's hand be upon you to live for Him and fulfill your purpose on earth. Amen. I encourage you to develop some healthy spiritual habits, one of the most important of which is reading your Bible everyday. It may not seem like much is happening, but as time goes on, you'll notice that you're getting nourishment and so staying stronger. One of the things that has helped me personally in Bible study is to read good christian books. Not every minister is for you. As you start reading, you'll find the ministers that God uses to speak to you. Focus more on those ones and see your spiritual life blossom.

this is remarkable encouragement nd advice.
thnk u very much
Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by elantraceey(f): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'm happy for you smiley . Just begin to cultivate a close relationship by consistent study of the word and praying, good books and messages can also help you grow.
Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
ok thnks copy that
Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
raj2014:

with all due respect, what ar u talking about sir?
what i said there is plain, i am unconvinced that u have experienced the full salvation of the soul from sin by the Lord Jesus Christ, sanctification and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, these 3 entities make up the true salvation. Have u received them? Anyway the Lord's grace be upon u
Re: Finally, I Am Genuinely Born-again After Past Years Of Going 'back And Forth' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
what i said there is plain, i am unconvinced that u have experienced the full salvation of the soul from sin by the Lord Jesus Christ, sanctification and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, these 3 entities make up the true salvation. Have u received them? Anyway the Lord's grace be upon u

thank u

(1) (Reply)

The Eight Dispensation Of Man-preface Of My New Book / Pastor Boasts About His Expensive Cars On Facebook (photo) / 6 Modern-day Christian Terrorist Groups Our Media Conveniently Ignores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.