Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Only Reason To Vote For Buhari Without Fear! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason To Vote For Buhari Without Fear! (693 Views)

Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree / Buhari Without Idiagbon / Buhari Without Ministers In Ten Days...(see His Achievement~~ What A Record) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason To Vote For Buhari Without Fear! by woodfrank(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Vote out Jonathan! Vote in Buhari. Reason: It's a worthy gamble and you have got nothing to lose!

Re: The Only Reason To Vote For Buhari Without Fear! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
i cant even answer dis pig.....

no tangible reason!!!!

i said....gej....till u bow down!!!!
Re: The Only Reason To Vote For Buhari Without Fear! by Mubarack44(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
you have reason to vote them out I am in support of you dude

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Ex-acting Governor Dumps PDP. / Will Corruption Everly Vanish In Nigeria? / My Secondary School Will Provide Its Copy Of My Certificate To The Public -GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.