Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Your Body Cream And You. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Body Cream And You. (1099 Views)

The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Body Cream And You. by Nuella222(f): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Do you fall into that group of people that rub any craem they set their eyes on, as long as it is rubable grin? Do you use that cream because its expensive and your neighbour is using it? I think the most important thing here is what suits your skin. I use pears baby lotion for my skin. Yes pears, I mean pears. Some may find it too hard to believe, an adult using a baby lotion . It smooths, and moisturizes my skin, leaving it soft and mild. So pals could u please share with us that body cream which makes your skin blossom? cool
Re: Your Body Cream And You. by diamondpaul(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ d absence of none. I comment.
Re: Your Body Cream And You. by sweettease(f): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmm, as for me, anything goes, as long as it doesn't bleach my skin and has a nice fragrance smiley
Re: Your Body Cream And You. by Nuella222(f): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
sweettease:
Hmmm, as for me, anything goes, as long as it doesn't bleach my skin and has a nice fragrance smiley
pimples normally appear due to ''anything goes", don't u think so? cheesy
Re: Your Body Cream And You. by sweettease(f): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nuella222:
pimples normally appear due to ''anything goes", don't u think so? cheesy
My dear, I guess I've been lucky

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Handmade Slippers / 500mg NOW MACA Pills Available For Sale / 14 Dress Every Fashionista Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.