Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

“i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan (1803 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Sirfizz: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hilarious the headline might seem but wait till you hear the full gist.

FNN has gathered that owning to recent news that Buhari and Osinbajo now have their wives with them on the campaign train, First Lady of Nigeri – Dame Patience Jonathan and resorted to conducting her own campaign for her husband.

She claims if all the women and children in Nigeria vote for her husband, then it is a sure bet that her hubby is winning the elections.

We spoke to the First lady at the maiden campaign rally that took place at the Federal Capital territory yesterday and this was her submission:

“My dear FNN people, I wanted to appreciate you for this ability you have given me to say something on this matter.

Yesterday of some day ago, I heard that the Buhari team are now recruiting their wives for campaign train hence me too have decide to start campaign for my husband.

I have instructed all first lady of all states to also start their husband campaign so that we can all have a voice as woman of the country.

I know that since my husband has become president, I have not cook for him at once but I know I am a best cook when you bring Buhari’s wife to cook too (I cook better than Buhari’s wife).

Therefore, I promise all the Nigeria that if they vote us back, I will cook everybody every month for 4 years.

I hope that you people understand me very well before they say I am speak grammar again *laughs hysterically*

Thank you FNN people”

She made the above statement when FNN asked her why she was running a campaign train especially in the absence of President GEJ.

#ShareAjoke #SatireSeason
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Fabdedon(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Next update
GEJ : i can ride bicycle more than buhari grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Rutheby(f): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Were u looking 4 something to post? Smh
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Iyawotolu: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Ikengawo: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Greatomotoy: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
wtf...
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by coolebux(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
What does she mean by cooking everybody every month for a whole 4yrsgrin

Not even Idi amin of Uganda.
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Garrithe1st: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fnn = fake naija news
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Franchise21(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonsense post from a clueless OP
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by bokohalal(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
coolebux:
What does she mean by cooking everybody every month for a whole 4yrsgrin

Not even Idi amin of Uganda.
Means you are in soup if her husband wins.
I hope you know that this thread is a joke?
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Adminisher: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fabdedon:
Next update
GEJ : i can ride bicycle more than buhari grin

GEJ will pilot a canoe better than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=32pt]FAKE NAIJA NEWS!!!!!![/size]
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Bishop4bella(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mama at it again. Its been long heard from her last.
Lol
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Kennycss: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
this our first lady naa die..new bie on nl...kenny.css
Re: “i Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan by Biggty(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rubbish na the only thing wey she sabi be that

(1) (Reply)

We’re Pained, We Helped You To Power, PDP Tells Fayose / Ayo Fayose Dismantling Adamu Mauzu On Channels Live / 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.