Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! (3225 Views)

Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo) / Weird? Toyin Lawani's "Car-shaped" Hand Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by vicostyles(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
This photo of a baby-shaped cake reportedly served at a baby shower party has got everyone talking. Would you eat this?

This photo of a baby cake has been making the wave on the internet.

The cake is designed in a baby form and was reportedly made for a baby shower party.
Opinions of many have been divided. While some think it is creative, many also feel it is heartless and inhuman.
What do you think?
Would you eat this cake?

Source: http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/would-you-eat-this-baby-shaped-cake.html
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Chazzyboy: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
heartless and
inhuman

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am curious, did they also shape her privates? Just flip her over and let's see, her punny might be worth eating...
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by floragregs(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
The perv above me sha! Well it depends on ur mind set. I can eat it without thinking i'm eating a baby, it's a cake!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Godmother(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
youngpol:
Am curious, did they also shape her privates? Just flip her over and let's see, her punny might be worth eating...

Pedophile alert!

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Fraih(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
NEVER....!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Godmother:

Pedophile alert!
Mind explaining what you mean by that Maam?
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by mytime24(f): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
youngpol:
dey need to reset ur mind..........if not na molestin tin next cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Godmother(f): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
youngpol:
Mind explaining what you mean by that Maam?

Yes I do mind. I'm sure you'll get my meaning grin
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by dechandel(f): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Creepy!!
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Medunah: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2015
youngpol:
Pervert!!
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by LajaLaba: 1:01am On Jan 15, 2015
youngpol:
My friend why nah?
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by axortedbabe(f): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2015
nah I can't..luks like a baby..
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by freezyprinzy(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2015
can never even if dy pay me #5
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by MhisIjay(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Nay sad
Will make me fell lyk a ritualist angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Vyolet(f): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2015
youngpol:
Kids around you are really in trouble..odensin
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by olusegunadex: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
haba! is it a crime to express urself again!! we are all entitled to our own opinion. I'm feeling u wierdo! what else can u eat there? @youngpol
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by AfricanApple(f): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
disgusting
Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by princessaafrica(f): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
floragregs:
The perv above me sha! Well it depends on ur mind set. I can eat it without thinking i'm eating a baby, it's a cake!
......... If to say I comment b4 u na wetin I for talk too....na ordinary cake joor

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Baby-shaped Cake? LOL! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
youngpol:
Haterz be hating.. Innocent boy be living his Innocent life *whistles past* i am condemned cos i chose to add a little humour to my comment, smh. I took it to be funny but those who are actually guilty of/ or have p*dophile tendencies are offended... People!! Smh...

(1) (Reply)

It Was Never A Rumour Tonto Dike Is Actually Pregnant [see New Photos] / 50 Cent Relocating To Africa? He Just Bought A New Home In Africa / 73-year-old Woman Tried To Smuggle Drugs In Her Vag!na Into Jail For Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.