Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice (1723 Views)

1999 Siena Xle Going For Cheap@800k / A Reg 05 Siena(1st Body)wit Leather Seats @ N1.1m(neg)in Phc Cal Now / Tokumbo 2000 Siena For N1.250 NOW N1.2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by inspiredm(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2008
Sent you an email on the 06 407, Expecting your reply

Thanks
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2008
^^^ Inspired, you have email.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by inspiredm(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
Thanks Brov.

Had a Nice time with my 607, I know its going to be nicer with my 06 Peugeot 407. Sat Nav, car Integral Phone System, Gadget Overkill, Ill be taking delivery from France in about 2 weeks

Its the 3.0 V6 Executive Premium Model, this is a Sample, Ill keep you Updated

Thanks
cool cool

Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2008
Inspired, that's great!

Let's know how you get on.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by mhm(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2008
So Siena, whats your take on Peugeots. Especially for use in Nigeria.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2008
mhm:

So Siena, whats your take on Peugeots. Especially for use in Nigeria.

Well, I'm a German car fan, so my answer's probably biased, Peugeot's aren't for me.

But I must say, the French cars have come a long way in recent years, and are quite good.
Peugeot's been in Nigeria for as long as I can remember, since the '60's, so there are no shortage of parts, or persons qualified to work on them.
They're also as reliable as any European model could possibly be.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by diasporian: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2008
Siena- where u dey since na.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by SeyiJay(m): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2008
Thanks, Diasporian. Very good question. I must say as well that I've not read any recent posts by Siena, or seen his contributions in recent times. Man, where are thou art?
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by yahoo2(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2008
Probably gone to enjoy his holiday with Romeobest in Cayman Island Inglewood Califonia grin grin
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2008
Who's gone to enjoy his holiday with Romeobest in Cali?
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by yahoo2(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2008
Siena, for some time now, we've not seen you arround. So I thought you have gone for a course or something in criminology and law enforcement in Inglewood Califonia grin grin grin Just kidding my brother. wink
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2008
^^^ Really?

Interesting. There's life beyond Nairaland, Yahoo!

If one's not on here, then there's a chance they could be dealing with normal life issues, not stuck in a virtual world.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Pennywise(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2008
Nice looking 407. But I dont see how those bumpers can survive our pot holes.My guess is that they will fall off at the first encounter.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by diasporian: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2008
Pennywise:

Nice looking 407. But I don't see how those bumpers can survive our pot holes.My guess is that they will fall off at the first encounter.

As if all Nigerian roads are full of pot holes - where do you live?
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Pennywise(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
diasporian:

As if all Nigerian roads are full of pot holes - where do you live?
Does posting in the auto section now carry certain unwritten, undisclosed rule? can't I make an innocent post without thinking of what a hideous, username-cloning idiotic element has to say?

Even if you have been given the job to insult anyone with a percieved negative comment about a dealer and his car, doesnt common sense tell you that a serious buyer can't be dissuaded by other people's comment.I bought my first automatic (a regular mercedes) when everybody I know wouldnt buy a car unless it is manual.It didnt stop me.Show some decorum.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
Take it easy, Pennywise, though I can see where you're coming from.

@ Diasporian: The fact is, some (a lot) of Nigerian roads are in pretty bad shape.
You may well live in Abuja, or somewhere else where the roads are great, but ultimately, not everyone is so lucky.

Besides, due to the fact that cars actually drive, it could be in a good road district today, and battling with rough terrain the next.
I doubt bad roads will deter Nigerians, or anyone else from buying a particular car, if that's their choice.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by Busybody2(f): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
inspired_m:

[color=#000099]Thanks Brov.

Had a Nice time with my 607, [b]I know its going to be nicer with my 06 Peugeot 407. . .

Is that all shocked Heaven forbid angry The title of Igwe still carries more clout than 4 chieftancy titles put together cool Sorry darling Igwe, you know i have never looked any other man in the eye, no man can hold a candle to you, even word on the ground is that your new chikala Sisijinx is just in love with your fat wallet, unlike me cool You know no other woman can love you like i do cheesy I love you so much I can take a bullet for you . . .  grin grin grin

@ all
Can't y'all be serious for once and discuss the issue at hand without resorting to derailing the thread, here we have an honest young man contemplating on the choice of ride to acquire, to woo the bone of his bone, and all y'all can talk about is . . .  angry angry angry tongue

missed you dadmod  grin
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by inspiredm(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
My Friends' 407, Brand New costs 6.2 million Naira, Hence Why its not common on Nigerian Roads

BITE, Mine shall be BADDER cheesy cheesy

Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by keba(m): 4:09am On Dec 23, 2008
Inspired my man, this would sure BITE anyone that tries to steal it.
Nice ride though but damn expensive undecided
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by dejicool: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
Bite is tight, i picture you rollin in your ride, its not better than my pathfinder anywayz !!!!!! grin grin
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by inspiredm(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2008
keba:

Inspired my man, this would sure BITE anyone that tries to steal it.
Nice ride though but damn expensive undecided

The Ride is Called a Sexy Beast, Because of the Weird Styling, I've Driven Lots of American Spec Vehicles, But I tell you the New Peugeot Models Stands out.

Its Quite Expensive though, But Its Worth It.

Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by sultaan(m): 3:38am On Dec 26, 2008
I don't mean to hurt your feeling but if you have to spend that much, get a Merz E320, or a BMW 5 series.
That car(407) does not look as appealing, worst case scenerio get Acura TL, or Infiniti M35/M45.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by promise72(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2008
sultaan:

I don't mean to hurt your feeling but if you have to spend that much, get a Merz E320, or a BMW 5 series.
That car(407) does not look as appealing, worst case scenerio get Acura TL, or Infiniti M35/M45.

I agree with you partially. The 406 looks awful. However, for you to say " worse case scenario" is Acura!. shocked

I know u have affinity for German cars but when it comes to price, reliability, owners satisfaction. The Lexus and Acura are the top leaders . MBZ and BMW will need a lot of lesson from them. Sorry to hurt your feelings with your NAZI relics. My apology IVVIE too.

Merry Xmas grin
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by inspiredm(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2008
sultaan:

Have you had any Nasty Experience with the New Peugeot 407 ? I had the 2005 Infiniti FX 35 and the 2006 Peugeot 407 as my choices.

Sienas of the Opinion that the Peugeot is a Better Choice, Suspension Wise, Light Wheels, Ground Clearance. etc and I agree with him because I've driven My friends'

I Love the Beemas and the Mercs as well, but I'm not a fan of Heavy Steering Wheels, Moreso the German car that will meet up to at par with the Ergonomics, Gadgets and Standard Options on the 407 will be way out of Budget.

Whats your Opinion, Infiniti FX 35 or 2006. 407 As per Reviews, Maintenance, Expert ratings et al ?

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by sultaan(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
promise72:

I agree with you partially. The 406 looks awful. However, for you to say " worse case scenario" is Acura!. shocked

I know u have affinity for German cars but when it comes to price, reliability, owners satisfaction. The Lexus and Acura are the top leaders . MBZ and BMW will need a lot of lesson from them. Sorry to hurt your feelings with your NAZI relics. My apology IVVIE too.

Merry Xmas grin

I am a fan of American cars, and I know Nigerians will pay more for Honda,or Toyota and will not go near Acura and Lexus.

So my use of worst case scenerio, I could have said Cadillac CTS.

promise72:

Merry Xmas grin

I don't know anything about Peugeot, just don't like them.Colonial master forced monopoly.
Re: Siena : Need Your Urgent Advice by inspiredm(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
sultaan:

I don't know anything about Peugeot, just don't like them
.Colonial master forced monopoly.

You sounded Convincing like you've had some Ugly First Hand Experience with Peugeots When You said

sultaan:

Drive the All New Peugeot 407 & 607, Go for a Test Drive My friend, You'll surely be Convinced Afterwards
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

sold sold sold 2000 Model Toyota Camry For Sale(fabric) / MACK R700 Trailler Head(High Tension) for sale. N2,000,000 (2 Million Naira) / Clean Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Camry with low mileage: Price: N2.9m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.