Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help (1690 Views)

See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently / Recession: Airtel's Night Browsing Is Now Expensive See Here>>>> / How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is A Fast Or Slow Charger; Simple Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by chumakk: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
I bought glo 5000 for 12G today. The browsing is fast (actually i can't visit some site without not refreshing it twice), not that fast compared to etisalat. But the funny thing is that over 3 hours now i can't download 250mb file. What do i do.

Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
chumakk:
I bought glo 5000 for 12G today. The browsing is fast (actually i can't visit some site without not refreshing it twice), not that fast compared to etisalat. But the funny thing is that over 3 hours now i can't download 250mb file. What do i do.
I'm having same issue with airtel on my mobile phone. Browser is fast but downloading is extremely slow. What could be the solution?
Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by GoodyOG: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
OP, change your apn to web.blackberry.com OR web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

Thank me later
Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
chumakk:
what browser are you using?
try UC browser...

you can also try this software out from play store..
Connection stabilizer
Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by Abdstrakt(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Glo is crap
Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by jmichlins(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

what browser are you using?
try UC browser...

you can also try this software out from play store..
Connection stabilizer
rubbish app. Check the link you are downloading from open. Sometimes the links are poor and after if you can't make use of it, just share the data. I want to watch the Oscars tonight
Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:
rubbish app. Check the link you are downloading from open. Sometimes the links are poor and after if you can't make use of it, just share the data. I want to watch the Oscars tonight
Guy chill.... nobi u I quote nw
Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by jmichlins(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Guy chill.... nobi u I quote nw
we no quarrel bro. Good morning and hope that the night was ok
Re: Glo Browsing Is Fast And Downloading Is Slow. Help by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2017
jmichlins:
we no quarrel bro. Good morning and hope that the night was ok
quarrel ke? when Garri don enter 100 naira a cup? Na dey small Garri wey I see chop na him I wan take quarrel? I dey craze?

my night was like the previous..... how was ya own?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With MTN Nigeria / How To Get 50mb For Just N100 on Mtn-ng (an Emergency Plan) / How To Chat With Gtbank Customer Care Online To Solve Your Banking Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.