Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Buying From Berger Or Cotonuo - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying From Berger Or Cotonuo (739 Views)

Tested,trusted & Satified..get Any Car(s) Of Choice At Cheap Rate From Cotonuo / Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying From Berger Or Cotonuo by didisky(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
I went to Berger today and was told a 2004 Toyota highlander is N2.1m ,a 2004 Toyota Camry N1.3m. I got the same price from a dealer in cotonuo and both carry complete docs.

Should I buy from berger as I can get my car same day?
Re: Buying From Berger Or Cotonuo by USAutoBuy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
didisky:
I went to Berger today and was told a 2004 Toyota highlander is N2.1m ,a 2004 Toyota Camry N1.3m. I got the same price from a dealer in cotonuo and both carry complete docs.
Should I buy from berger as I can get my car same day?

Berger is very notorious for fake documents. What you can do is that you go and verify the documents with customs before you pay. You don't want to be sorry later. I do however have a very clean 2005 Camry for 1.45m last. Extra clean. Complete and Genuine Lagos documents

Good luck out there
Re: Buying From Berger Or Cotonuo by didisky(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
USAutoBuy:

Berger is very notorious for fake documents. What you can do is that you go and verify the documents with customs before you pay. You don't want to be sorry later. I do however have a very clean 2005 Camry for 1.45m last. Extra clean. Complete and Genuine Lagos documents

Good luck out there

Thanks for d info

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Corola 2001 Model Forsale / Ford Keyless Entry Remote Fob / Used Toyota Rav4 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.