Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures (25195 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Newkidoo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
hyperflex:

Well my source is as real as you being a black African. That's ur problem you fall for their distractions n revel in 6 lane roads that has been inflated to fill his pocket. Bros wake up
your source which stupid source is that!! go to ogun state and see for yourself and stop listening to stupid source!! so you think osoba is any different!! bros, support amosun and let him continue his good works!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by ozo13(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin
reborn1:

Yeeboes have been slaves to all tribes. Currrently slave to the Ijaw. Deluded people
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Khodex: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Really?? hmmm....
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by newacca: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Capacity of Ake palace ground cannot be compared with MKO stadium ooo grin
If you are SDP member and you feel you can stop Amosun in Ogun State, you are on a looooooooong thing.
A party that was re-launched by a self-centred politician who will rather protect his and other rogue politicians' interest, forgetting that the citizens and state come first.
Yeye people.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Humblega(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
hyperflex:

The candidate for SDP is Chief Abdulkamar Akin Odunsi, a people's man in Ota, Ogun state. Goto Ota and ask about him. They corrected the autocratic methods Amosun is known for in APC that led to breaking of the party. He was absorbed into ACN from ANPP then when he won he ignored the laid down principles of the party. From there SDP was born with the leadership of Olusegun Osoba.
hyperflex:

The candidate for SDP is Chief Abdulkamar Akin Odunsi, a people's man in Ota, Ogun state. Goto Ota and ask about him. They corrected the autocratic methods Amosun is known for in APC that led to breaking of the party. He was absorbed into ACN from ANPP then when he won he ignored the laid down principles
of the party. From there SDP was born with the leadership of Olusegun Osoba.
Odunsi lo, Odun ku ni. only politician knw about his ambitn in abeokuta. masses Dnt even aware of his ambitn. he can only claim 3rd, wth wide margin to 2nd gni.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Swizdoe(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
chymystique:
Which one is SDP??

IMO, Most crowds at political rallies in Nigeria are rented and even though they aint rented that doesn't gurantee winning. So they should take a chill pill pulizz undecided

To be honest, SDP is actually a threat to APC as the party is a strong grassroot mobiliser than APC in Ogun state and they also took over half of the voting strength Amosun had in 2011. Amosun really goofed in Ogun state despite his road projects though he might still have a slight edge.
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Swizdoe(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
wristwatch:
SDP are wasting time and money.

EGBA peeps have AMOSUN tattooed in their mind.
And egba peeps are the only ones eligible to vote abii.....
Ijebu/remo can match egba voting strength alone not forgetting the yewas that now has the opportunity to rule after making the mistake in 2011 of not voting their son with the ijebus now rooting for them.
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by mrofficial(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
I was beginning to wonder which one is sdp again, please correct the topic

It's correct. Social Democratic Party.
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by NaUknow: 12:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Definitely a party of the future
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2015
reborn1:

Yeeboes have been slaves to all tribes. Currrently slave to the Ijaw. Deluded people
that remind of mobuch campaigning for jonathan, I'm sad for igbo

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by PenSniper: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2015
ikweremilitant:
see a certified slave calling someone a slave.

Dont worry, you are a Taiwan ibo so cant know whats going on. Keep swimming in delusion..
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by PenSniper: 2:05am On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
I was beginning to wonder which one is sdp again, please correct the topic

There is SDP presence in Ogun with Gbenga Daniel, etc.
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Arysexy(m): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2015
APC May have only two states in south west after election.

They are busy trying to get at d center while losing their stronghold
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by lanxebony(m): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Sdp is going no where in ogun. Is it with Akin odunsi(gov.aspirant) who defected 4rm a.p.c a man dat does not make any impact in his own town,dat will win d coming poll. A man i called on scholarship 4 student he told me he never have such tin line up on his list
A man called Tomo on d list of s.d.p serving at d house rep also defect 4rm a.p.c he doesnt construct a pit latrine in his home town at ado -odo , now cos he wants vote he is promising them transformers if he gets their votes but who will vote a bastard dat doesnt recognise his pple.
Dimeji Bankole defects 4rm pdp to s.d.p all in d name of d ticket he want as the governor where Segun Adesegun(ogunstate deputy gov) is a founding member of d s.d.p.
Many politician 4llwed their godfather Olusegun osoba to create d party cos the current governor Ibikunle Amosun does not give him d ability to direct the affairs of some part of the state.
If u are a residence of ogun state u will know the diffrence btwn ogunstate of 2007 to the present Ogun of 2014/15 . To me many infrastructure has been put to place and many are still going . 3yrs > 8yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by bashydemy(m): 4:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Is this the same Ogun state where i live? Amosun will win from boarder to boarder From idiroko to Agbara to Olodo to Yewa to ijebu Make PDP and SDP dey fool them self..

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by haftob(m): 4:36am On Jan 15, 2015
SDP! Progress! We're also solid in Oyo State and In Sha Allah, We'll win the coming elections. Watchout for our flagoff campaign on monday in Ibadan
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by neocortex: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Yoruba people are very sophisticated when it comes to politics , they don't follow like sheep, they make their own independent decisions that will improve their future.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Rexyl(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Newkidoo:

SDP Is social democratic party!! The New party that was created to frustrate Amosun's effort in ogun state!! But My God won't give them chance!!

neocortex:
Yoruba people are very sophisticated when it comes to politics , they don't follow like sheep, they make their own independent decisions that will improve their future.

That's what they call beauty of democracy. It is good to have many parties. Voting pattern this time around in SW is not meant to favour a party, but good and capable candidates. Parties are just like a vehicle conveying people of known and unknown intentions; it's individuals we know that we can trust. Or can you agree that apc was formed to frustrate pdp? It's YES and NO. It's time people must be themselves and prove to others what they can deliver.

That development is very good for our democracy. No party is good or bad. They might all end up achieving the same goal. See, you people of South are clamouring for "Change". The key players over there are after "Power". Elections haven't come the big parties have started destroying properties of each other in the North. Is that the kind of change you are sweating for? If they can't be trusted they can be rejected. In my State now other parties could give apc very difficult time or even send the party parking. When it is obvious that only a microscopic few monopolized power; and just a minority benefited at all times at the expense of majority of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by anonimi: 6:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Newkidoo:
Amosun will still come back!! All their efforts will be in vain..
Who go say Amosun no try.. The guy did his best for ogun state!! This osoba effort to scatter good work will be put to shame!!

Sai Amosun for 2nd term!!

Yes oh with solid support from Obasanjo whose daughter could not win return to senate in 2011 just as he the father could not win south west in 1999.
Keep dreaming cheesy

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Redoil: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2015
bossmini84:

And I am one of dem
congratulation for that
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Alezy(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
SDP is not a new party, i think Abiola used it b4 and its fast becomin popular.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Alezy(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
been a while.
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Rexyl(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Alezy:
SDP is not a new party, i think Abiola used it b4 and its fast becomin popular.

Probably the best platform to immortalize MKO

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Alezy(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2015
Rexyl:

well...i think so too.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by anonimi: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Rexyl:

Something the 'navigator' of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC, Obasanjo refused to do in his eight WASTED years of second cance reign as civilian president.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Boll2010: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

Something the 'navigator' of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC, Obasanjo refused to do in his eight WASTED years of second cance reign as civilian president.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
you kids needs to start getting your history books together! You celebrate mediocre, why should the fuuucking ROGUE called MKO be immortalized! MKO was way more corrupt than babaginda and abacha together.
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by anonimi: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Boll2010:
you kids needs to start getting your history books together! You celebrate mediocre, why should the fuuucking ROGUE called MKO be immortalized! MKO was way more corrupt than babaginda and abacha together.

Are IBB and Abacha not immortalised?
Is MKO to be immortalised for being a rogue or as a beacon of our democratic struggle who paid the ULTIMATE price

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Boll2010: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

Are IBB and Abacha not immortalised?
Is MKO to be immortalised for being a rogue or as a beacon of our democratic struggle who paid the ULTIMATE price

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
he shouldn't be immortalised for whatever reasons in your gut. I don't think any sane mind will immortalize the aforementioned except their dogs
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by hyperflex(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Newkidoo:

your source which stupid source is that!! go to ogun state and see for yourself and stop listening to stupid source!! so you think osoba is any different!! bros, support amosun and let him continue his good works!!!

Yeye!!! I am resident in Abeokuta. I know Osoba is far better because without handing out money to pple in many areas they readily admire n love him. He has projects in many areas that not even Daniel talk less of Amosun has touched. U think Abeokuta is the only place in Ogun state?? He won't even av Ake's support
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by hyperflex(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2015
lanxebony:
Sdp is going no where in ogun. Is it with Akin odunsi(gov.aspirant) who defected 4rm a.p.c a man dat does not make any impact in his own town,dat will win d coming poll. A man i called on scholarship 4 student he told me he never have such tin line up on his list
A man called Tomo on d list of s.d.p serving at d house rep also defect 4rm a.p.c he doesnt construct a pit latrine in his home town at ado -odo , now cos he wants vote he is promising them transformers if he gets their votes but who will vote a bastard dat doesnt recognise his pple.
Dimeji Bankole defects 4rm pdp to s.d.p all in d name of d ticket he want as the governor where Segun Adesegun(ogunstate deputy gov) is a founding member of d s.d.p.
Many politician 4llwed their godfather Olusegun osoba to create d party cos the current governor Ibikunle Amosun does not give him d ability to direct the affairs of some part of the state.
If u are a residence of ogun state u will know the diffrence btwn ogunstate of 2007 to the present Ogun of 2014/15 . To me many infrastructure has been put to place and many are still going . 3yrs > 8yrs.

You r talking from a personal point of view. Wetin back u face many others. A lot of people goto scan these rich pple a lot so u can forgive him for not takingbu seriously. The man is well known in Ado Oro Ota
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Newkidoo(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2015
hyperflex:

Yeye!!! I am resident in Abeokuta. I know Osoba is far better because without handing out money to pple in many areas they readily admire n love him. He has projects in many areas that not even Daniel talk less of Amosun has touched. U think Abeokuta is the only place in Ogun state?? He won't even av Ake's support
Then stop ranting!! Let us wait see abi!!
God will keep us till then!!
Re: Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures by Ephemmm: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2015
reborn1:

Ijaw wey don get dominance over your ignoramus tribe since 1800: GEJ till APGA sees inter-tribal party as solution to their presidential ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo State Bans Activities Of Fulani Nomadic Herdsmen / Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.