Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! - Autos (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! (237130 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Mr. Isaac
8/7/2019 2:28 PM

I write to express my heartfelt appreciation to you all for working tirelessly to ensure that i bought my first car from Auction export with ease, and to officially inform you that i have since 11th July 2019, cleared my car from the port, fixed the minor faults, and currently enjoying the drive. God bless you all and looking forward to doing business with you again soon

Click to view original post https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Mr. Jameel
8/8/2019 4:46 AM

I am pleased to inform you that I have received the package One Nissan Murano.
Looking forward to purchase from Auction Export.

Click to view original post https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Volkswagen Golf Last Edition, goodbye without fireworks

The seventh generation of the Volkswagen Golf was launched in 2013. It was updated, as usual, after a few years, specifically in 2017, but like every product, the end of its commercial life is coming. This is a farewell that we already knew and anticipated and that now a new special edition, the Volkswagen Golf Last Edition, confirms.

http://www.auctionexportblog.com/volkswagen-golf-last-edition-goodbye-without-fireworks/

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mr. Felix
7/19/2019 5:10 AM

Auction Export is the most amazing place i have ever found to be. The experience here is superb, customer relations, beautiful and quick access to site any time247. Your dream car is here, i've got mine, go get yours..�

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Don Astute
08/26/2018

Am well convince that this is real just have faith lay your money and u will get the best and lastning car of ur choice because Canada and u.s is the best place for best things

Click to view original post https://www.facebook.com/pg/auctionexport/reviews/?ref=page_internal
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mr. Joshua
7/18/2019 4:21 AM

My experience here is satisfactory. I have not bought a car from you for now but your platform is quite unique from the auctions and the details of cars is just so amazing and this is indeed a business anyone can trust.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
BMW is considering separating its M division to create its own models

BMW M could soon start developing independent models in an attempt to imitate what Mercedes-AMG has been doing for the past few years. A movement that we have seen more recently in SEAT, creating the Cupra sub-brand for the development of the most performance models of the brand. After a slump for BMW enthusiasts (Series 1 front-wheel drive and V12 engines approaching their deathbed), the fastest division of Bayerische Motoren Werke has given us a little more joy to face the future with something more of optimism. In a future yet to be determined, there is a possibility that we will see more special M models than ever before.

http://www.auctionexportblog.com/bmw-is-considering-separating-its-m-division-to-create-its-own-models/

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Import cars from USA, Canada to Nigeria

North American Automobile market is famous worldwide for its good offers, great variety of products and pretty much affordable prices. Seeing that Nigeria’s autobuilding industry isn’t very developed yet, it’s no wonder that the major part of local car dealers prefers buying vehicles from the US or Canada and ship them down to Lagos. Luckily, in the age of the Internet, we all can fully enjoy the possibility of buying literally everything online, with the click of a button.

http://www.auctionexportblog.com/import-cars-from-usa-canada-to-nigeria/

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Mr. Deron
7/19/2019 5:02 AM

It was a nice experience surfing through the auction export cars and a lovely customer service delivery on Skype; thanks to Fatima and Rachael. I'll definitely patronize auction export soon.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Export1:
Hello Nigeria! grin

I am here to show that Auction Export is indeed the best company in North America for international buyers. We can satisfy all your auto export needs. We can buy any car for you from the USA, we can arrange the transportation to your home country and provide you with all the necessary documents for the vehicle.

Check the feedback from one of our clients from Africa!

Happy Auction Export Customer - "The car was better than I expected." Thank you Mr. Solomon. smiley
#AuctionExport

https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport/photos/pb.285921539587.-2207520000.1421260535./10153025555839588/?type=3&theater

My direct contacts:

Luchiia.Skype ID: luchiia_auctionexport
Email: luchiia@auctionexport.com
+14 16 900 3303 ext 212
hi my name is Saturday I’m a Nigerian currently living in japan.
I came across auctionexport.com some time ago
On line. So I searched for a vehicle I wanted. Finally
I found a matrix. Of which I went to my profile and
Did my deposit with $400. So I checked the shipping
Cost to Nigeria.which shows $1125. Then buy now command shows $165+$598fees. And the vehicle location is Hawaii so I use the buy now command.
Then the next day I got a message from auctionexport sales department saying if I really want the car they said this vehicle is located at Hawaii island so to bring
The vehicle to the nearest port of exit in LA will
Cost me additional $2500. Then container consolidation
From California to Nigeria will be $1550 approximately
And this isn’t a good idea to any buyer. So i wrote that
This is very cunning they should have written all these
Extra expenses on the vehicle for customers to see
What they are buying. Before going for it. So I wrote
To them that all these wasn’t my calculations so
I snapshot how I did my calculations on auctionexport.com site. That this is the price that pop out $1125. So all these additional fees I’m not with it. I can’t afford those additional fees because it’s not written
Anywhere around the vehicle so I retrieve from buying the vehicle.

But I still want to know where is the best location to search for vehicle with the closest port of exit? Or where I won’t spend those additional fees. Please let me know thanks.

Note: for other viewers or people who are planning to purchase a vehicle through auctionexport please ask questions before buying my experience was not a good one. So be cautious of any additional fees. Just make sure you ask questions it will help a lot
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by murphyfada(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2019
I am in need of a Toyota Camry Big Daddy 2005 model or a Toyota Corolla 2006 model for Hire Purchase.

Name : Okunade Fada

1. I just registered on Uber and Taxity as a Driver Partner
2. I need the car for HP or Rentals
3. Location : Iju Ishaga, Lagos
4. Initial Deposit : None
5. Guarantor or Referee : YES
6. Weekly Payment : Between 20k - 25k....Never Done Uber/Taxify before so higher delivery may not be visible as people make it look like considering the state of Lagos roads(terrible), Hours in Traffic thereby limiting Output, Many drivers on the platform, Unforeseen Car Issues, the list is Endless. Better Safe than Sorry or telling Story.
7. Duration : 24 - 30 Months
8. Contact : Call 07032327232 or Whatsapp 09058164245
9.Car Specification : Newly Purchased Car or 2019 Purchased Nigerian Used Car. Considering how car depreciates in value and performance over time, I will prefer a car that is still in top shape than an already overused car that will affect my Delivery.
10. URGENTLY NEEDED like Now Now.
11. I am Available for an Interview and ready to Start Immediately
12. If you are my Helper, Bless my Ministry. I am waiting for that call/message

God Bless You Sir/Mam.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Tooka666:
[color=#990000][/color] hi my name is Saturday I’m a Nigerian currently living in japan.
Cost to Nigeria.which shows $1125. Then buy now command shows $165+$598fees. And the vehicle location is Hawaii so I use the buy now command.
Then the next day I got a message from auctionexport sales department saying if I really want the car they said this vehicle is located at Hawaii island so to bring
I snapshot how I did my calculations on auctionexport.com site. That this is the price that pop out $1125. So all these additional fees I’m not with it. I can’t afford those additional fees because it’s not written

But I still want to know where is the best location to search for vehicle with the closest port of exit? Or where I won’t spend those additional fees. Please let me know thanks.

Note: for other viewers or people who are planning to purchase a vehicle through auctionexport please ask questions before buying my experience was not a good one. So be cautious of any additional fees. Just make sure you ask questions it will help a lot

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Hello I would really need your help if you
Can guide me on best location which is close to port
Of exit. My first experience wasn’t good at all.
Auctionexport officials don’t respond quickly to mails. And it very annoying
Export1:
Good Evening everybody!

My name is Luchiia and I am here to help you understand the structure of our site and to guide you through the buying process. smiley
I am here to prove that Auction Export is the most popular company in West Africa.

Please check the video testimonial left by our customer: https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport/videos?ref=page_internal

Waiting for your comments!
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mr. Isaac

I write to express my heartfelt appreciation to you all for working tirelessly to ensure that i bought my first car from Auction export with ease, and to officially inform you that i have since 11th July 2019, cleared my car from the port, fixed the minor faults, and currently enjoying the drive. God bless you all and looking forward to doing business with you again soon - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tooka666:
[color=#990000][/color] hi my name is Saturday I’m a Nigerian currently living in japan.

Hello sir,
thank you for your comment!

When customers wish to pay less for the transportation, we advise them to look up for cars on the east coast of the US. For instance, such areas like New York, Maryland, Illinois. Here's the shipping map where all the exit ports are marked - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping
Also, please feel free to refer to your assigned Sales rep - xena@auctionexport.com. We will be more than happy to help you get a nice deal!

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2019

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019

Mr. Isaac

I write to express my heartfelt appreciation to you all for working tirelessly to ensure that i bought my first car from Auction export with ease, and to officially inform you that i have since 11th July 2019, cleared my car from the port, fixed the minor faults, and currently enjoying the drive. God bless you all and looking forward to doing business with you again soon https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Great News! Shipping Calculator Got Updated!

We are happy to announce a renewed version of the Shipping calculator feature on the website. Now you can see more ocean shipping options available for your desirable car, out of several ports. Also, you can check estimated delivery duration for both the inland and ocean transportation.

If you have any questions, or need any assistance, please email us on nelly@auctionexport.com.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mr. Chinedum
8/22/2019 8:50 AM

These guys are genuine and please read the status and condition of the car you wish to purchase. I got a car from them last year and it was superb. Thanks for your excellent services
Click to view original post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport/posts/10156139283924588?comment_id=224333195149763&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mr. Peter's opinion AuctionExport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teaA0u-5-Pw
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mr. Chinonso liked the service smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX9LVhVwQYU
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Export1:

Hello sir,
thank you for your comment!

When customers wish to pay less for the transportation, we advise them to look up for cars on the east coast of the US. For instance, such areas like New York, Maryland, Illinois. Here's the shipping map where all the exit ports are marked - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping
Also, please feel free to refer to your assigned Sales rep - xena@auctionexport.com. We will be more than happy to help you get a nice deal!
ok thank you. Auctionexport is really a
Perfect place to buy vehicles now because it’s like
They reconstructed the site recently at this time
We can easily see the ground transportation cost
And every fees. It’s easy to estimate the total cost
Now.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Buynowautos: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shipping fee seems to take a large share of the entire fee. Saw an Honda civic going for $550+$690 fees my initial assumption was that the fees include shipping, I was about paying when I calculated the shipping and saw a total of over $2,000 embarassed

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
AuctionExport provides shipping services to almost any point in the world. We can arrange the whole process of transportation starting from the vehicle's point of sale and ending at the destination port in your country.

https://www.auctionexport.com/

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Buynowautos:
Shipping fee seems to take a large share of the entire fee. Saw an Honda civic going for $550+$690 fees my initial assumption was that the fees include shipping, I was about paying when I calculated the shipping and saw a total of over $2,000 embarassed

Shipping prices vary depending on the vehicle's condition and its location, how far it is from the exit port or warehouse.
If you want to economize, you can choose a car on the east coast area. If you buy more than 1 car, you can do your own container.
​If you want to know the exact amount (the cost to ship a particular LOT to the exact destination port), please contact our Shipping department shipping@auctionexport.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (278) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.