Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Much Do You Want It. A Pc (desktop) With Bleeding Edge Tech. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Do You Want It. A Pc (desktop) With Bleeding Edge Tech. (581 Views)

Building A Custom PC (desktop) / Intel Vs. AMD: Which Brand Of CPU Should You Choose When Buying A PC? / External 5.1 USB 3D Audio Sound Card Adapter For PC Desktop Notebook Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Want It. A Pc (desktop) With Bleeding Edge Tech. by harzhan: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am taking opinion of avid gamers, pc enthusiasts, and generally those that require high end pc, as to how much they can cough up for or a desktop that is maxed out on spec to cover their graphic needs for the next 2-4 years without breaking a sweat. A friend asked me to this because he builds custom pc. An example of the "bleeding edge" am talking about; Haswell-e core i7 processor, x99 motherboard, 16gb ddr4 1600, nvidia 970 gtx, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, and all the bells and whistles that usually come with it.

(1) (Reply)

UK Bank Launches Fingerprint Log In Technology For Mobile Banking App / Toshiba Satelite For Sale / What Do I Have To Put In Place To Make This Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.