Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight (18436 Views)

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sacramento4real:
Wait o.According to you,you said @ a point the bike man stopped,and they also stopped.And according to you also,it was kinda a lonely road or path,whatever.Don't you think if they really wanted to Kidnap Her,that would have been a perfect opportunity?I mean the bike man stopped and even came down from the bike,approaching them.They didn't do anything at that time.It was when the bike man now climbed the bike back and was moving again that they now started chasing them.To me,that sounds somehow o.The people you couldn't get when they were on their feet,is it when they are speeding off on bike that you can now abduct them.I need some better explanation here o.
they were supposingly awaiting for the bike man to drop off first, bros read am well. He wanted coming down but she stopped him
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexyseun:
All the time wey d bike man dey take greet up and down, if na beta kidnappers dem no go don come down and arrange dem two sharply?

The OP's sister is suffering from hangova of too much fcking grin
na seriously for this your senseless comments, u need 14 days fasting and prayers with hot bleepings grin angry
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by dustydee: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
You forgot to mention how she was almost kidnapped.

undecided
If they the bike man stopped for over 4 minutes don't you think if they wanted to, they could have kidnapped them then?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
babe wait first!!!

u reason am na...

i talk lie??

na my own view na....

lols
lie ke? U no lie oooo, but wetin make u reason dat way na, tru tru dem fit wan kidnap am na
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by ogtavia(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i thought she broke loose and ran away......

u know weda na d date send guys to follow ur sister to check if she will branch another mans house??....

bia.....nor go give yeye testimony on sunday oo....

wake ur sister up dis night..by 1am....shine touch for her eyes...and ask her

madam...WETIN REALLY HAPPEN??

My guy...u don madt oh...lool..
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by delishpot: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Your sister nor try at all. Why the hell will she agree for a strange bike man to take her through any other route she doesnt trust? What if he was working with thise guys in the car? She should not try that agin at all at all. My younger sister did that shit once. I almost beat her uo.
How can a girl be so stupid? We entered bike together from asumpta junction to Orji in Owerri. Her bike man just took off and the mumu girl was just looking like an oluku. I told her to tell him to slow down so my bike will follow her's but the mumu refused to do so. My bike man arrived but my sister was no where to be seen fear catch me. 10 mins later she arrived and I nearly slapped her stupid face. How can a girl in 2nd year of Uni be so dumb? Even as I type, my blood dey boil. Girls sef ehn.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by shine96: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thank God for ya sis o
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by DEllaluv(f): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
ThankGod o,no b small smtn

na God hand we dey 4 ds 9ja
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Swiftboy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
haba wetin??

haba drinks abi??

u nor know say...with girls...all lies are possible!!!
The Girl is smart...she's suppose to cook and clean,but went on the date,came back late,tell the story to cover up. grin
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by vicadex07(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
ThankGod for your sister.
Hope she is calm now...

But then, if they really wanted to waylay them...what's a bike speed compared to a jeep?
@that point they both stopped to do look me ah look you - they could have easily grabbed them na.
Anyway, I guess that's part of the testimony.

Lol...I wonder o @look me, I look u
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by vicadex07(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
GSKing:

Forgive me but I thought the bolded words were funny grin

Lol...not only you bro
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by abatically(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well thank God for ur sister. But wait, what if it was ur sister's date that decided to play a prank on her or surprise her. They didn't come down to kidnap her when the bike stopped for a whole 3 minutes. Maybe ur sister's boyfriend already called her the next day to laugh at her, u should come and update this thread.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by DaBullIT(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Nice writeup you didn't add a location

Smh [/size]
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
delishpot:
Your sister nor try at all. Why the hell will she agree for a strange bike man to take her through any other route she doesnt trust? What if he was working with thise guys in the car? She should not try that agin at all at all. My younger sister did that shit once. I almost beat her uo.
How can a girl be so stupid? We entered bike together from asumpta junction to Orji in Owerri. Her bike man just took off and the mumu girl was just looking like an oluku. I told her to tell him to slow down so my bike will follow her's but the mumu refused to do so. My bike man arrived but my sister was no where to be seen fear catch me. 10 mins later she arrived and I nearly slapped her stupid face. How can a girl in 2nd year of Uni be so dumb? Even as I type, my blood dey boil. Girls sef ehn.
hmm bros things dey happen o. Na God go save us
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
DEllaluv:
ThankGod o,no b small smtn

na God hand we dey 4 ds 9ja
so u still exist. Hmmm shocked
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Swiftboy:
The Girl is smart...she's suppose to cook and clean,but went on the date,came back late,tell the story to cover up. grin
yes and the bike man was her cohort abi.

Some people's way of thinking sha. Smh undecided
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]Nice writeup you didn't add a location

Smh [/size]
Nasarawa state, any problem?
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
abatically:
Well thank God for ur sister. But wait, what if it was ur sister's date that decided to play a prank on her or surprise her. They didn't come down to kidnap her when the bike stopped for a whole 3 minutes. Maybe ur sister's boyfriend already called her the next day to laugh at her, u should come and update this thread.
her date were her ex-classmates, not a dude
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by litem234(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
am sorry....thank God. .....
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by andyanders: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
OP, the story doesn't make up at all with the caption 'Kidnap. If they were kidnappers, they would have taken hold of your sister and hauled her into the car or the rider. I believed maybe your sister they saw on byke, carry big nyash and getting closer, they found her not too beautiful and the guys kept to themselves.

Or your sister did not tell you what actually happened. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by MzQueen(f): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2015
cheesy
patrickdarlins:

u know weda na d date send guys to follow ur sister to check if she will branch another mans house??....

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Swiftboy:
lmao.....

na truth ooo...

hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2015
ogtavia:

My guy...u don madt oh...lool..
no nah....

its just my thought ooo...

lols
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2015
sexyseun:
lie ke? U no lie oooo, but wetin make u reason dat way na, tru tru dem fit wan kidnap am na
kidnap gini??

adultnap ko!!

nor mind d girl jor....

she never talk wetin happen
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2015
sexyseun:
hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy wicked reply of d century.... Cant stop laffin
u got me laffing....

lmao
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Swiftboy(m): 4:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Therock5555:
yes and the bike man was her cohort abi.

Some people's way of thinking sha. Smh undecided
Did you see the bikeman and ask him to confirm? No you did not. angry
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 5:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Swiftboy:
Did you see the bikeman and ask him to confirm? No you did not. angry
u think na waec essay I dey write wey I must explain everything

1 Like

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Swiftboy(m): 5:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Therock5555:
u think na waec essay I dey write wey I must explain everything
okay
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by cpdapz: 5:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Your sister went on a bleeping date now she is going for thanks giving on Sunday, she give bleeping details as that's what transpired before the latter encounter, truely THERE IS GOD.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by colored(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

you deserve a trip to maldives! His story doesn't even scream kidnap. Nigerians always making mountains out of mole hills
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by colored(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Weselion:
Thank God she's save
safe not save. I understand that english is quite complex but it shouldn't be an excuse to comitting blunder
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by luluosas(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2015
No be our head dem go use do sacrifice this year. Amen
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) / Chinese Arrested For Smuggling Chemicals In Nigeria / Dismissed Policeman Dupes The Nigerian Police Of N40 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.