Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. (2098 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos) / Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos / Kim Kardashian VS Munachi Abii FACE-OFF! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by missamanda(f): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan
5 things that make them very similar

Besides thier age differences and the fact that one often shows off her long rich dark hair, both women are more similar than different.

Kim Kardashian vs Dame Patience Jonathan : They are more similar than different  

Kim Kardashian and Nigeria's First Lady have many things in common than we can imagine. Besides one being married to a president and the other gallivanting the world with her famous rapper beau, both women have shown that no one needs to be Michael Jackson before they can be famous!

I have put out 5 things that make Kim K and Dame Patience very similar. Enjoy.

Both are married to influential men: Kim's husband, Kanye West is so famous that he's allegedly now considered a ‘god’ of a new religion called 'Yeezianity'. Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan is Nigeria's Head of State – ruling over 150 million people - and named 6th richest president in Africa by Forbes in 2014!

Both women are famous for being famous: Many still wonder what does Kim do in life? Well, it also looks like the only thing the First Lady has going now is being the 'First Lady'... an office which 2015's presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari believes should be terminated because it's of no use!

Both are admired for their huge behinds: Of course Kim had to break the internet with her butt and thought she had an extraordinary talent when her famous butt could hold a standing glass of champagne. Even though the First Lady will not appear nude on any magazine cover, she's been stirred at at several occasions when she decides to shake it off in her expensive laces and Ankara outfits! She's a real 'African Queen'.

Both women live in mansions: Guess we all know the name Aso Rock. The Dame lives there – in a presidential and highly secured rock! Kim on the other hand just acquired a $20m home in the Hidden Hills of California where she'll be staying with her hubby and daughter North West.

Finally, both have a tendency of always defending their famous husbands in public: Kanye has been slammed by the US president Barack Obama countless times for being a 'jackass' yet Kim came to his defense in her British GQ cover asking when did a politician become so concerned with pop culture. Well, as for Le Premiere Dame, we all remember how helping GEJ on the missing Chibok girls went down... and yea, did she also fight Governor Rotimi Amaechi when he called her beau 'Abacha' and said his government was corrupt!

I told you! Kim K and the First Lady have so much in common even if they are so different. Hope you had fun discovering their similarities!

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
MTN MTN mtn, au many times I call u? Cancel 10 my, u no gree now see what you've caused

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by boolet: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Now, list and explain 5 striking differences between the duo.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by motherlode: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy similarities indeed!
But Kim does not make those expensive grammatical blunders that PEJ makes in the defence of GEJ! shocked na only me see am? grin "my fellow widows, my husband and sambo are good people, ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on, e.t.c"

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by saaedlee: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'll start smoking; OP, pls pass me whatever it is that u are high on!

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Esthelle(f): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
really?
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Enegod(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
missamanda:
Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan
5 things that make them very similar

Besides thier age differences and the fact that one often shows off her long rich dark hair, both women are more similar than different.

Kim Kardashian vs Dame Patience Jonathan : They are more similar than different  

Kim Kardashian and Nigeria's First Lady have many things in common than we can imagine. Besides one being married to a president and the other gallivanting the world with her famous rapper beau, both women have shown that no one needs to be Michael Jackson before they can be famous!

I have put out 5 things that make Kim K and Dame Patience very similar. Enjoy.

Both are married to influential men: Kim's husband, Kanye West is so famous that he's allegedly now considered a ‘god’ of a new religion called 'Yeezianity'. Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan is Nigeria's Head of State – ruling over 150 million people - and named 6th richest president in Africa by Forbes in 2014!

Both women are famous for being famous: Many still wonder what does Kim do in life? Well, it also looks like the only thing the First Lady has going now is being the 'First Lady'... an office which 2015's presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari believes should be terminated because it's of no use!

Both are admired for their huge behinds: Of course Kim had to break the internet with her butt and thought she had an extraordinary talent when her famous butt could hold a standing glass of champagne. Even though the First Lady will not appear nude on any magazine cover, she's been stirred at at several occasions when she decides to shake it off in her expensive laces and Ankara outfits! She's a real 'African Queen'.

Both women live in mansions: Guess we all know the name Aso Rock. The Dame lives there – in a presidential and highly secured rock! Kim on the other hand just acquired a $20m home in the Hidden Hills of California where she'll be staying with her hubby and daughter North West.

Finally, both have a tendency of always defending their famous husbands in public: Kanye has been slammed by the US president Barack Obama countless times for being a 'jackass' yet Kim came to his defense in her British GQ cover asking when did a politician become so concerned with pop culture. Well, as for Le Premiere Dame, we all remember how helping GEJ on the missing Chibok girls went down... and yea, did she also fight Governor Rotimi Amaechi when he called her beau 'Abacha' and said his government was corrupt!

I told you! Kim K and the First Lady have so much in common even if they are so different. Hope you had fun discovering their similarities!

angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
pikchure of ur claim.....

or
i dactivate ur accout....i mean any of ur account ....both bank...nairaland...google.....twitter....e.t.c
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Chimerase(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wen dey said KEEP DE DRUG OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Some parents and guardians wen still de use mifepristone no go hear word

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Medunah: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
No 6. Both kim K and PEJ have a mobile game/app

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Wittylens(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Similarity Between GEJ and GMB = They're both Clueless grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by fejikudz(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2015
cry op u well??
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by naijaboiy: 1:51am On Jan 15, 2015
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by IamDamzyl: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Gej fans won't stop making themselves happy!! Gej fans won't stop making themselves happy!!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by ifyndy(f): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2015
I tot akpan. Used dat new strong chain on dis op

Akpan...akpan where r u

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2015
motherlode:
cheesy similarities indeed!
But Kim does not make those expensive grammatical blunders that PEJ makes in the defence of GEJ! shocked na only me see am? grin "my fellow widows, my husband and sambo are good people, ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on, e.t.c"
On behalf of 2 million,i donate my family
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan Where is your 2million jobs,Someone needs just 1 spot urgently grin

OP,get well soon you hear undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by motherlode: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Vs Patience Jonathan. 5things That Make Them Very Similar. by tpiah99: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

you want to donate your family and not yourself?

capital fail.

(1) (Reply)

Bra-less Lady Gaga & Her Mother Cynthia Germanotta Enjoy Timeout Together / Babymama Moves To Stop Duncan Mighty’s Wedding To Girlfriend? / OMG! Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon Were Childhood Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.