Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting (1116 Views)

Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting / Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting In The Presence Of.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by AsherStorm(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
QUESTIONS OBASANJO ASKED JONATHAN AT THE ABEOKUTA MEETING IN THE PRESENCE OF BISHOP OYEDEPO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE:

Mother of all meetings - Matters arising:

Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? And if so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States Consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US?

And did PDP give automatic Senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron or not?

Jonathan could not utter a word and the Clergy men at the meeting were both utterly shocked.

Frontpage pls @ mods, pple need to know abt this
@ Ikenna351
@ Afam4eva
@ maclatunji
@ Ngwakwe
@ OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by juniormusa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
GMB TILL 2022 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
were u dere

aragbaorosho!!!!

u don turn sahara desert ....

abi na weti be dat deir name self
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by juniormusa(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
We need someone that can handle this boko haram issue angry
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by AsherStorm(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
were u dere

aragbaorosho!!!!

u don turn sahara desert ....

abi na weti be dat deir name self

Pls face the message and not the messenger
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by Datsme: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
!!!CHINEKE!!!

Babalola Sam Oyelami

This is not even a matter of religion or ethnicity anylonger. Jonathan is really commendable in somethingand better than obasanjo but so many oda things av gone wrong. We can see wat is happening in other nations, why are we stil lagging behind? ... My Dad who is in his 80s once said during a discussion that an economist from US predicted 3 countries that are likely to have great economic power around 1950 (datz b4 independence sef) viz; Nigeria, India, China. Here is over 50yrs after and Nigeria is the only one that can't even produce any gadget for the outside world. The issue is not about Jonathan, but his cohorts have notin to offer either. Should we add anoda 4yrs so that he will av a decade to himsef while many graduates still wallow in abject poverty.
To whom it may concern, giving Buhari the mandate doesn't mean he wld nt be voted out if he lives below expectation of all wat he has been promising. Atleast our politician shld realise that the masses has the highest power and not that they can always force their ways into our throat.

May God help us to
get it right.
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by hushmail: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
secret meeting

yet people go dey give details of the meeting

agaracha must come back

its a matter of time,

gej all the way to 2019

1 Like

Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by chamboy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
WAITING FOR TEMITEMI1 PHOCKPHOCK FIREFIRE IDUMOSE ICHIDO BLACK AND WHITETECHNOLOGY ALL TANIODS GENERALLY TO COME SAY OTHERWISE
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
AsherStorm:

Pls face the message and not the messenger
i will face the message...

the messenger...

and the messegeee...
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by jbaby265(f): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2015
i doubt
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2015
fcf
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by temitemi1(m): 2:38am On Jan 15, 2015
@op, I guess u were at d meeting... Nonsense!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by jojomario(m): 4:02am On Jan 15, 2015
If a Phd holder is unable to answer those questions. I wonder what he is capable of doing as a president.

He handled animals not men in his days in school.
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by emeka2847: 5:11am On Jan 15, 2015
So these are the real reasons why they disagree sef. Then Nigeria n's should know who that Baba truly love this country.
Re: Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting by AsherStorm(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
@op, I guess u were at d meeting... Nonsense!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

Hehehe... The GEJ robot is here...
I hail o

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrites! They Cursed Orisejafor But Hailed Osinbajo / Violence At Pdp Rally In Gbajimba, Guma Lga Benue State / Flooded Bathroom Of Trinity Hostel Of IMSU Where They Pay 140k/yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.