Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari (1398 Views)

14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by humblesteve(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by pacifique(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by humblesteve(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
pacifique:
Mr space booker, Be warned.
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
i won break glass for bull.hari head befor....but i nor con see any head wen e get....

na so i hiss waka leave am...

gej till bull.hari raises the pipo he killed...
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Princecalm(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
More than a decade ago we can say GBM has experienced change in his way of life and thinking.
GED has nothing to offer us other than the little he thinks he has done.
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Princecalm(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
More than a decade ago we can say GBM has experienced change in his way of life and thinking.
GED has nothing to offer us other than the little he thinks he has done.
Change is what we seek.
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by humblesteve(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gej may not be good or good enough to rule this country, but i still insist Buhari is not the change we need.

My own opinion#
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Beesluv: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
OK, next?
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
PDP goons are trying to out-write each other in this Battle...I am tired of Buhari this, Buhari that... Lets go to the polls, whosoever wins should lead this nation. Am out'of here

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by hushmail: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Op abeg you try

of all the crimes buhari committed against humanity

killing ogedengbe na im worst past

omg

killing a man for a crime that was not punishable by death, when it was committed.

Nigerians be careful what you wish for

GEJ until buhari apologizes to Nigerians for crimes against humanity
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by dmjinc(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
himkers:
PDP goons are trying to out-write each other in this Battle...I am tired of Buhari this, Buhari that... Lets go to the polls, whosoever wins should lead this nation. Am out'of here

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Take a very close look at the APC,

I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,
Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,
Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,
Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,
Timipre Cocaine Sniffer Sylva -4yrs governor under PDP,
Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu
Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,
Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,
Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under
PDP, El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,
Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half
years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum
ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Deltagiant: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
humblesteve:
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.

Good memory update.
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by humblesteve(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
hushmail:
Op abeg you try

omg

killing a man for a crime that was not punishable by death, when it was committed.

Upon all this him (Buhari) stil de form saint my brother i tire 4 da old man

he should focus on rearing his 150 cows grin
hushmail:
Op abeg you try

omg

he should focus on rearing his 150 cows grin[quote author=hushmail post=29800709]Op abeg you try

omg

he should focus on rearing his 150 cows grin[quote author=hushmail post=29800709]Op abeg you try
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
oga oo rest, who go win go win but vote wisely

don't be brainwashed vote ur choice

.as 4 me GEJ all d way
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by golddust6000(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
so him no jail any northerner ? hmmm.
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by demelza: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Awwwww
Another crying thread.
I will leave these guys here then.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by netinformat(f): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
super story
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by Chanchit: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Let's assume Buhari jailed innocent people then, don't worry cOs the people he would jail now won't be innocent.
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by fattybombom: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2015
If Buhari wins, the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, and OBJ are not safe either.
Re: 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari by emeka2847: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Again, you're falsely implying that he didn't jail northern criminals.

Do you know how many jailed people have been saying they'll vote for him? Everyday, at least one is posted here. Even yesterday, one was posted here.

You can Google what Ekwueme himself said about Buhari and Jona last week.

This week, Seun Kuti has denied the nonsense that you guys wrote, as he condemned Jona on his Facebook wall.

Just last week, Tunde Thompson, the journalist you referred to, asked us to vote for Buhari despite jailing him. It is also here.

Personally, I am a medical doctor and I know the nonsense that GEJ did to us during our recent strike, sacking 16,000 doctors overnight, and sending threat message to officials. Nonsense!

Etc etc etc

So do not cry more than the bereaved, because GMB jailed only guilty people. Are your pay masters guilty of some crime? Why are you people so desperately afraid of this Change?

This your nonsense would only convince those who do not know the beauty of Buhari's regime.

We can't continue with this GEJ mediocrity.

We have not committed any crime, so we are not afraid of going to jail.

GMB is our man.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This #ihavedecided? / N203 To The Dollar / Apc bleeped Up In My Constituency Today (mushin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.