Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? (923 Views)

MUST READ: Top 12 Facebook Marketing Strategies You Aren’t Using / Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm / Facebook Celebrates Sheryl's 8 Year Anniversary At Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2015
I want to procure Facebook likes via the Facebook Ads campaign platform. I have tried it myself and it seems Like I am waisting funds and achieving very minimal results. Imagine spending N18,000 to procure over 400 plus likes. I need someone who is good at it to help me out.

I need 50,000 likes. Please state the cost of getting these likes (Nigerian likes only) and your fee for the job ASAP.
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by TRADELYN: 3:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Incredible undecided

Stop wasting your money.

I can get you 1,000 likes without spending one cent on facebook.

#18,000 can give you up to 10,000 likes.

Kindly email tradelyn@gmail.com.

We'll be glad to help.
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Let's do it verbally please. I will prefer you give me your number.
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Contact youngzedd

He knows the koko.
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by Youngzedd(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
blogexpert:
I want to procure Facebook likes via the Facebook Ads campaign platform. I have tried it myself and it seems Like I am waisting funds and achieving very minimal results. Imagine spending N18,000 to procure over 400 plus likes. I need someone who is good at it to help me out.

I need 50,000 likes. Please state the cost of getting these likes (Nigerian likes only) and your fee for the job ASAP.

You gotta be careful with the people you give such job. Getting likes is not the problem but genuine likes that converts.

I deal on online marketing, I know the in and out of Facebook Ads. I studied this for several months and I came out with fantastic result.

Contact me on Youngzedd (at) Gmail.com I will give you screenshots of my works.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by importpro(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
I will nt get u the facebook likes, but i will coach u how to get them for a very crazy $0.00cent,
and other fb ads secret u will b suprised at 07033824556
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by dav8id(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
i agreed with @op ^ above..you can get likes with $0.0 only if you the how...and ready to apply the tricks
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by mrsage(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Im watching closely
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by bedfordng(m): 2:11am On Jan 16, 2015
fb ads is dynamic.there are several tricks for different purpose.the boost page for likes, engagements, website clicks etc.getting cheap like is all about being creative with some funny images,write up and targeting right, you will just see the likes increasing.you just have to be creative with your message and images that is captivating.i have just given you a clue.the amount you spent is way too much for likes,18k very expensive.
Re: Who Is Good At Facebook Marketing? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
bedfordng:
fb ads is dynamic.there are several tricks for different purpose.the boost page for likes, engagements, website clicks etc.getting cheap like is all about being creative with some funny images,write up and targeting right, you will just see the likes increasing.you just have to be creative with your message and images that is captivating.i have just given you a clue.the amount you spent is way too much for likes,18k very expensive.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it out.

(1) (Reply)

Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination / How To Distribute To Street Vendors? / Wonders Of Orange Essential Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.