Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale (2767 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by nonebutme: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Kabiyesi Awujale, Oba ti ki gba egunje. You have spoken and we your subject believe you.
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by yomip3t(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Pataki:

Oh yes. Who wants an oloriburuku Goodluck for a President?

We are waiting for Doyin Okupe to come back to Iperu-Remo for Ojude Oba. He will get the bashing of his life.

Sai Buhari all the way joor!

FACT!
Anyone who loves poverty can vote PDP again.

A sane person will never vote PDP only the cheap rice beggers will vote PDP again.
Okupe is a pig, he smells everywhere like He-goat..... You will definitely know he's just a failure even in his words.
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by reborn1: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
A party whose National Leader is retired drug Baron is not the entity that will lead Nigeria to the promise Land!

While Buhari was Killing people using a Backdated Law Tinubu was Busy selling heroine and cocaine in the US!
Now they want us to Belive they are they change we need How?

What Hope does young people have under the APC

They have an opportunity to appoint or elect a Young National chairman they. Choosed a 76 year old Great Grand Father

A Golden opportunity came to present a Young presidential aspirant they rigged it in favour of a 73 year old

NOT done the allotted the Vice presidential Candidate slot to a drug Baron who appointed a stooge who is anything but young!

Even the traditional National Youth leadership of the Party reserved for young people was taken away from them and given to a 52 year old former HOR aspirant!

Young People have No future Under APC!, the Youngest Governorship Candidates are in the PDP, Nasko and Udom two young men with a lot of promise!

The National youth Leader of the PDP was elected at 30 the minister of Foreign affairs is less than 35 !

Governance in the 21 st century will be driven by information Technology Placing analogue politicians to manage a world that is increasing driven by the adoption of broadband is a Mistake young Nigerians must not make Come Feb 14

May God Help us to Vote wisely

[/s]

Cry till tomorrow, you are just wasting your time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Members Are Thumb Printing Ballot Papers / Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" / See What Some Nigerians Thinks About Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.