Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact (19753 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by AdlatWorld(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Buhari needs to own up for the killings and destruction. God I just hated this man more
u hated God creature?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Salex007(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Okay
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by ocelot2006(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
jorlons:
Just imagine Buhari and idiagbon in the democratic setting campaigning under APC for presidency. I bet by now PDP will be campaigning from Ghana. I don't blame them, just can't understand why good ppl die more than the evil genuises.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Idiagbon was an honourable man. But Buhari? Yeah right.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by makzeze: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari man of the people
Buhari man of peace
Buhari man of integrity
Buhari man of honesty
Buhari man of principle

Nairalanders Join the winning train come Feb 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by RatandBot(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
deebee13:
Hh
You dey secure space? lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by jorlons(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
ocelot2006:

Idiagbon was an honourable man. But Buhari? Yeah right.
It's difficult to find men of 100% integrity esp in Nigeria Idiagbon no doubt was an exception. Also don't you think it wud have been impossible without an agreement btw d two. I still hold my ground that Buhari has some level of Integrity in him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by tolmega01(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
I really hope we can get a violence free election - pre and post election

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by jamesadonai(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2015
With my experices eating with evil becareful
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Iroh88(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Promhize:
Buhari/APC supporters are already causing problems and threatening people. What is needed is adequate security in the entire North.

Every southerner living or that has lived in the north knows the true Buhari and his foot soldiers.

Please how do you really help a people that believe everything can be achieved through violence, stop bokoharam?
I'm sure "Buhari's supporters" bombed APC secretariat in Rivers. I'm sure they also shot APC supporters on their way to APC rally in rivers.

Indeed many are mad but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by 4ifyomedon(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
I wonder what this great grandpa is going to give us. Isn't it better we stick to the devil we know and hope for a better person who is younger next election. We were promised to be the future leaders.....hmmmm. I wonder which class GEJ was when GMB was the head of state. He couldn't lay good foundation then what could he do now. Nija pls stop deceiving urselves think back, think wisely and vote wisely. May God help us all. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
They should also call their e-warriors to order.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Is Jonathan threatening Nigerians and INEC? What is his business other than to provide security? Every registered voter should go take their PVC from their respective ward offices, what else should INEC do? Jonathan should ensure that security is provided for ALL unlike what happened in 2011 where electoral staffs and some Nigerians were left to die by the hands of bastards and enemies of the state. Jonathan should live up to his responsibility as the President, he should allow INEC do their job and support the PVC drive through enlightenment. The President should stop threatening Nigerians with violence
U VE RIGHT TO UNDERSTAND IT THE WAY U UNDERSTOOD IT. BUT IS THAT A LIE? HAVE U NOT BEING HEARING THAT? SO MANY VE BEING SAYING THAT ALREADY ABEG
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by PassingShot(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Vote not fight.

GMB 2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

U VE RIGHT TO UNDERSTAND IT THE WAY U UNDERSTOOD IT. BUT IS THAT A LIE? HAVE U NOT BEING HEARING THAT? SO MANY VE BEING SAYING THAT ALREADY ABEG
It is a shame that such words came out of the mouth of the President. That was not just unpresidential but also thuggish. The president should know that Nigeria is bigger than him
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by manutdadex(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Is that befiting of a President?
he is actually very correct,jst because an election is lost doesnt mean there shud b violence(buhari said d cause of voilence is election malpractises- a recipe for voilence).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2015
manutdadex:
he is actually very correct,jst because an election is lost doesnt mean there shud b violence(buhari said d cause of voilence is election malpractises- a recipe for voilence).
The way you guys in the Jonathan camp reason is pathetic.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by johnie: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2015
I hope the pact covers cyberspace.

The e-war here is something else!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by manutdadex(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
The way you guys in the Jonathan camp reason is pathetic.
be objective and dont see everyone as Gejites...den re-read it
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Kennywills7(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
The north is not safe enough for pple to vote freely even with dis pact in place

For me security should b massive there, to encourage pple vote freely without fear
In south here everyone vote free and by choice
Personally i hv northern friends and dey feel safe among us cos no one threaten dem as we believe in one Nigeria
STOP D VIOLENCE IN THE NORTH
STOP D KILLINGS
NIGERIA IS FOR EVERYONE NOT FOR A PARTICULAR POLITICIAN AND HIS SUPPORTERS
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
manutdadex:
be objective and dont see everyone as Gejites...den re-read it
I know a neutral when I see one and know a Jonathanian too. The way you guys reason sha...
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by alabiyemmy(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Is Jonathan threatening Nigerians and INEC? What is his business other than to provide security? Every registered voter should go take their PVC from their respective ward offices, what else should INEC do? Jonathan should ensure that security is provided for ALL unlike what happened in 2011 where electoral staffs and some Nigerians were left to die by the hands of bastards and enemies of the state. Jonathan should live up to his responsibility as the President, he should allow INEC do their job and support the PVC drive through enlightenment. The President should stop threatening Nigerians with violence

You talk like a dun.ce. Sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by CzarChris(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
It's saddening and pathetic that the saying that "the masses have a very short memory" is true and will remain true for a very long time. We have all forgotten the atrocities committed after the 2011 elections.
Well, I weep for this nation, when I see people campaigning for a butcher, I'm short of words.

Let it be on record that I said this. If we as a nation vote in GMB, 2years down the line. You will all come here to lament.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
GBM SUPPORTERS RE ALWAYS THE SAME.
EVEN RIGHT NOW EVEN ON NAIRALAND, GMB SUPPORTERS R ALREADY SAYING THE LL WIN JUST LIKE IN 2011 BUT IF THE LOSE, THE ALWAYS RESORT TO VIOLENCE (in the north more especially) NOW, THE SOUTH WEST IS PART OF IT LET JUST HOPE BUHARI LL COMEOUT EARLY THIS TIME TO CAUTION HIS SUPPORTERS CAUSE THE R THE TROUBLE MAKERS.
I AM 100% SURE IF PDP LOSE THE ELECTION, THE WONT BE ANY VIOLENCE BUT HONESTLY SPEAKING SAME CANT BE SAID OF GMB & SUPPORTERS EVEN WITH THIS TREATY SIGNED.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by freshdude99(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Obviously u understand things through ur anus

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
Iroh88:
I'm sure "Buhari's supporters" bombed APC secretariat in Rivers. I'm sure they also shot APC supporters on their way to APC rally in rivers.

Indeed many are mad but few are roaming.

What you have are theories, insinuation, no facts.

Go to the North and see how people, even Governors are being threatened. Dumb ass. How many APC supporters were shot? About two? Don't you think that would most likely be due to personal reasons?

which secretariat in Rivers? Are you high again?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by internetpo(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank God for the pact. hope the foot soldiers see that this people eat and laff together and they wont kill
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by sanmibukunmi: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Iroh88:
Anything for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria is all I stand for.

But Jonathan must stop embarrassing himself and by extension Nigerians. What does he mean by:
Are all Nigerians eligible voters

Na wa oo. Smh.

What a president.
If it was Buhari dt said that now u will be saying he means all eligible voters...but of course its Jona so he means every single Nigerian.....mschewww
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by mikolo80: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2015
jorlons:
Just imagine Buhari and idiagbon in the democratic setting campaigning under APC for presidency. I bet by now PDP will be campaigning from Ghana. I don't blame them, just can't understand why good ppl die more than the evil genuises.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Candyrain(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Is that befiting of a President?
Guy it seems you have nothing to say. I've seen some PDP followers here at one time commend Buhari or those associated with him for something but to you GEJ can never do anything right. Try to be objective in whatever you spill out. It's not a do or die affairs. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by dossantosbobai(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2015
coolhamid:
If election malpractice was not the cause of 2011 post election violence, then what was the cause??
It was obvious that massive rigging took place in some southern states which was known to be the base of Mr President.

All we want next month is free and fair election devoid of any election malpractice.

Coolhamid
haba , in the states where there was violence, good luck had few votes as low as 15 percent. So who did d rigging..
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by YEMOYEMI: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Nairalandar:
failBUHARI 14 on my mind!

This is one of the ediots being talked about.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Candyrain:
Guy it seems you have nothing to say. I've seen some PDP followers here at one time commend Buhari or those associated with him for something but to you GEJ can never do anything right. Try to be objective in whatever you spill out. It's not a do or die affairs. Thanks
I asked you a simple question, was that befitting of a President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger / Amaechi, Ayade, Donald Duke, Attah, Ndoma, Meet For Niger Delta Peace & Devt. / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.