Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? (1350 Views)

10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) / Man's Kidneys Disappear In Adamawa After Operation / If U Want To Sell One Of Your Kidneys, Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by Diekola17(f): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2015
People use one in a life time. So the oda one lies dormant. So can u sell one of ur kidneys.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2015
i thought we've talked about this befor na!!!
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by falcon01: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2015
If i can reach 50 yrs with 1 kidney then it will be fine
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by webincomeplus(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2015
Diekola17:
People use one in a life time. So the oda one lies dormant. So can u sell one of ur kidneys.
That's the stu.pid lie they tell you when they want to lure you into selling your kidneys. Both kidneys are active from birth, none lies dormant.

Though in the absence of one, the other can function in its place (and then increase in size over time), it's just common sense that they were originally two for a purpose.

The choice lies with the owner of the kidneys. As for me, I'll never sell one of my kidneys for any amount and then force the other one to bear all the burden. But if a loved one needs a kidney, I can donate (at no cost).
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by watered(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Diekola17:
if you need mine just hola at me
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2015
500 million Naira jale
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2015
I would sell both, they have been used by a careful owner.
I would then hop over to the abattoir, and buy a replacement!!!!
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by Diekola17(f): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2015
webincomeplus:
That's the stu.pid lie they tell you when they want to lure you into selling your kidneys. Both kidneys are active from birth, none lies dormant. Though in the absence of one, the other can function in its place (and then increase in size over time), it's just common sense that they were originally two for a purpose. The choice lies with the owner of the kidneys. As for me, I'll never sell one of my kidneys for any amount and then force the other one to bear all the burden. But if a loved one needs a kidney, I can donate (at no cost).
Now I believe there are still kind hearted Nigerians who wud rather give than sell. I hail o.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by Diekola17(f): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
500 million Naira jale
Really? Sha no forget to add ur heart,liver, tongue and one of ur eyes for dat amount.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2015
wink
Diekola17:

Really? Sha no forget to add ur heart,liver, tongue and one of ur eyes for dat amount.
What of the main man down there u no want ? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 15 Million? by Originalsly: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Diekola17:
People use one in a life time. So the oda one lies dormant.
May the other half of your brain not continue to lay dormant for the rest of your life time.

(1) (Reply)

HIV Breakthrough! Spain Finds Functional Cure For HIV Virus (confirmed) / 7 Signs That You Have Kidneys Problem / How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.