Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts (23722 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Firefire(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Louislewis:
This is the reason why, a PHD holder was able and still able to achieve the listed below..

VOTE WISELY! VOTE WISELY!! VOTE WISELY!!!

I am following you right away.

tongue

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by jmoore(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Clown Ramaechi, Vice president no reach your hand.
Don't worry. When he wins, you will be made the spokesman. You talk too much.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by bosun11(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
People who want Jonathan are terribly scared of Buhari

People who want Buhari are terribly disappointed in Jonathan.......................................................

ALL IS WELL WITH NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Adminisher: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Atigba:
Before you cast your vote remember this:
BUHARI

* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where
other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous
interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he
ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the
lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually
unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for
their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks
with the Fed. Govt.
rabonni:
i use to like this man......until he got himself infected with ramic blood ( RAM)

This confirms what I have always believed about Jonathan supporters. They are usually young and do not know much about much. Buhari actually saved this country's manufacturing sector and checked foreign incursions into Nigeria on three occasions. As PTF head he was virtually running the capital expenditure of the entire country saving money and adding value. The list of projects covered within 36 states under his tenure will fill 20 fullscap sheets ranging from roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, medical equipment, education assistance and manufacturing. He was chosen for that assignment because of two things, delivery and integrity.

Now Jonathan was not and is still not even amongst the 100 most respected politicians and thinkers in the south south region alone not to talk about Nigeria so when I hear all these praises I get worried about the quality of human beings that constitute the young in this country.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Gondonu: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Why all these sayings? Let the electorate decide and may the most competent lead us.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by olas24u(f): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Your second name should be Lie Mohammed....

We hard some refineries established under Buhari supervision 1976 to 1978 ,many years later 2015 ,Nigeria imports refined products,Refineries will never work for ever and ever and making importers very rich and making Nigerians suffer toxic refine products in the name of petrol and kerosine ,diesel from different parts of the world and suffering increased prices and inflation.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Franchise21(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Amaechi d talkative. But, he's correct anyway!!!
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by 9jatatafo(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Talk is cheap.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by html14java(f): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2015
tyson99:

lol na u get the site seun never do don't quote me icon and next time SAI BUHARI!!!

[size=28pt]STORY[/size]
FYI, dnt quote me
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by kkmoney212: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Ameachi. U re my man. I wil alwz like u.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by emonk: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Well let us enjoy the freedom of expression GEJ has given us.
FOI bill is working thank God for giving us this kind of man.
I just pray we would this kind of leader again
God bless Nigeria
February will tell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Firefire:

It could be old age or maybe terminal dise******* embarassed

Haha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by AGgal(f): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
tyson99:

what if ur papa dey on nairaland he shld shut up too

Yes o,I wish! Sadly,my papa don shut up permanently since 20yrs ago
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Okaka27(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2015
jboy73:
Lol, so our next president to be only have a waec certificate?

[size=20pt] Nigerians Choosing the wrong leader since 1960.

[/size]

Funny country.

I think those people shouting sai buhari are boko haram members.

BTW.
Why is buhari so slim?
Is it old age..? Or is he still hitting the gim?
U a mumu
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by tyson99(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
AGgal:

Yes o,I wish! Sadly,my papa don shut up permanently since 20yrs ago
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Dammyjohn:

I don't believe that and from which news paper?
make Google ur frnd oremi
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by zheroes(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
bosun11:
People who want Jonathan are terribly scared of Buhari
People who want Buhari are terribly disappointed in Jonathan.......................................................

ALL IS WELL WITH NIGERIA
good one so the question is why are they scared and why are they disappointed? over!!!! roger that.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Riclord001:

Are we beginning to admit something?
na u sabi
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by phemmie06(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Na this Ameachi go kill this GEJ, ,2007 it was OBJ and Tinubu, 2011 till date Ameachi and GEJ
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by phiszo(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
GMB 2015

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Okaka27:
U a mumu

Piglet
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by jaymz44: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
mrvitalis:
that's my governor .....
hope buhari will make u NDDC chairman so that all primary schools in Niger delta will look like those in rivers state
where was Amechi when GMB ruled Nigeria b4? Sharia will chop off some fingers dat comment wrong things here .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
denkyw:
them never born buhari, no doubt he will be close but he will still lose.... Gej till I become Islam .

Illiterate GEJite grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by okestev: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Franchise21:
Amaechi d talkative. But, he's correct anyway!!!
YES HE IS.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by hushmail: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
i used to respect amaechi, but since he became an errand boy for buhari and tifnubu,

i nolonger consider him worthy of respect

and if his predictions fail to come to fruition,

he will form a parallel govt?

APC threatening fire and brimstone since its creation

gej silently coasting home to election victory come February 14

FAILBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wetin Amaechi dey even smoke? He is just wasting Rivers state money on a certified serial loser. Anyway whether they like it or not GEJ will come out of this epic battle victorious and waxing stronger.IN GEJ WE TRUST. GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Dammyjohn(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

make Google ur frnd oremi
Ok.I will find out.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by acidtalk: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Amebo - Acidtalk Baba how far? Quite a while.

Acidtalk - I dey oh!

Amebo - Wetin you bring come from Otta?

Acidtalk - How you know say I go Otta?

Amebo - You don forget my name ni?

Acidtalk - Anyway, I no bring anything. You know as that old man stingy now. Even one fowl and crate of egg he no fit give. Except if you jump fence steal am and that one no possible because cctv dey everywhere.

Amebo - That man sha. He too stingy. Abeg make we forget him matter. So wetin both of Una discuss?

Acidtalk - Wetin concern you? Anyway, he just dey laugh and describe to me how Ebele dey kneel down for floor dey beg say make him Support am.

Amebo - ehn ehn! He don forget as he sack all Baba boys from him government and even call Baba deceitful rascal? That Otueke fisherman no get shame oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say wetin pay am pass na when him order Nuhu Ribadu to hide the evidence wey prove say Jonathan embezzle Bayelsa N9billion and him shipopotamus wife launder $4.5m go US and Uk. But because him want make him be Yaradua Vice, Nuhu no get choice than to stop further investigation.

Amebo - hmmm!!!

Acidtalk - Baba vex say immediately the guy enter power, him come send people wey no reach to polish Baba shoe to dey abuse Baba. People like Anenih, Edwin Clark, Kashamu, Okupe, and those other smelling Ijaw militants (Asari and Tompolo).

Amebo - So....

Acidtalk - Baba say him just dey laugh Jonah because na Rotimi, Buhari wan use do SSG and na him go oversee the probe community.

Amebo - Ah!

Acidtalk - So you sef talk ah! I tell Baba say that means say Jonah go use up to 350years for prison be that. Baba come say rara oh! Na 790years Dem go jail am.

Amebo - Na wa oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say make I no tell anybody but I go do small amebo to you.

Amebo - Wetin be that.

Acidtalk - Baba say 5 more PDP governors go still decamp to Apc before Election.

Amebo - Mo gbe oh!

Acidtalk - He say they wan humiliate Jonah before the election and show am say him be pikin for politics. Him say even him Camapaign strategist dey do am on purpose to give am poor campaign points wey dey back fire on am.

Amebo - Me sef I dey talk am say how person fit mumu for Campaign of presidency, wey no be say na class captain post him want go for.

Acidtalk - Woh! Story boku but shi*t dey catch me. Make I stroll go do short put for that canal.

Amebo - Make I wait?

Acidtalk - Wait now. Na Amebo go kill you.
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by sammyj: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dey Kampe with Ameachi on this one oooo. Just like an adage says you use what you have and trusted to hit your head and definitely the peoples General will defeat the Clueless one come Feb 2015!!! Click like button if you believe this will happen!!
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by deletrue: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
This man Amaechi will never stop this day dreaming. I can swear that if there is any state that will be taken over in this country, it is rivers state. As I talking, I am in rivers. Telling the middle age and the senior men and women how Huasa killed their son, Ken Sarowiwa. I and my team has taken our time to explain in details the better and unbearable effect that will befall them if they vote for another huasa again. Thereafter, we will travel to Imo, Edo and Lagos if time permits.
To us it is fight to finish through proper electoerial campaign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.