Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] (13944 Views)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by nakwe(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Abegi, Jonathan daughter ugly Jor, Buhari's daughter is a damsel.
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Vyolet(f): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Pretty zarau kiss
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by timawoku(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
forgive u too...for quoting me alone...

u av sinned!!!!
you started it, tongue
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Bryancrox(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
With N21 Billion dash I no marry that GEJ aborted adopted pickney.. Batty gyal with a shark like teeth..
the question is who is more beautiful and not who you will marry. And beside she won't marry you either...shikina
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by frankyychiji(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
I will go for the true African queen Elizabeth for keeps. Zahra is okay with her numerous Saudi princes bangers!
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
timawoku:
you started it, tongue
hahahahh

tiwamoku abi na tiwasavage....

lemme alone oo
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by abiambo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Lord knows i'll choose Zahra dis life and the life to come!

I'll go for the future, and leave the ugly clueless past..

We all knw who the futures is..

And the obvious ugly..

Sai buharii!
Dear mumu, kindly lighten up, take 1 dose of chill pill... I think ur taking this presidential race rather too personally whereas the ppl contesting can even shake hands and hug each other... Calm down its not like ur going to be buhari's chief of staff if he wins
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by holyteeboy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
i am more finer but among them

GEJ till the End
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Raymie(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
With N21 Billion dash I no marry that GEJ aborted adopted pickney.. Batty gyal with a shark like teeth..
you are a horrible experiment of a human being. It must really suck to be you especially considering how unprivileged you are. Like your most expensive asset is the cheap 9ja used Bold 5 you used to type this. Her ADC's daughter Wouldn't even look at you twice so rechannel your dreams towards more obtainable rejects- like yourself.
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Leon2036(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Una don compare papa, compare mama, come enter daughters, very soon una go enter sons and the grand sons and daughters....SMH nigerians we really don't know our problem
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by experimentist: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Raymie:
you are a horrible experiment of a human being. It must really suck to be you especially considering how unprivileged you are. Like your most expensive asset is the cheap 9ja used Bold 5 you used to type this. Her ADC's daughter Wouldn't even look at you twice so rechannel your dreams towards more obtainable rejects- like yourself.
no let am pain you too much guy.. It is by force! I can't even allow her to suck my long dickie.. So go f*ck your mother! tongue
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by IamOpemipo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
abiambo:

Dear mumu, kindly lighten up, take 1 dose of chill pill... I think ur taking this presidential race rather too personally whereas the ppl contesting can even shake hands and hug each other... Calm down its not like ur going to be buhari's chief of staff if he wins

Anoda e_goat on d loose!
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by MurdaForker(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist U no see ur man Oludrex ask abt him whereabt, na so life be?
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
ajakas:
@saaedlee, abeg which kind change wan take place The 16 years rule of the PDP has been characterised as incapable of securing the lifes and properties of the citizens which is the major function of any government. If you look into the composition of APC, you wld realise it is made up of former PDP members who have ruled Nigeria in the past 16 years. Which kind change dey wan bring us ehhn Na lie dem dey lie, GEJ is the man!, i know he has failed and BH... Is NOT the solution, GEJ is better! He's won my vote already, if he does 'nt win, only God knows what the future of this country wld look like. God bless Nigeria!!!

I feel ur fears bro, GEJ isn't a good leader but he doesn't hav a better opponent, for buhari I fear d life's of christian...honestly I fear d fate of this country, we don't good leaders if u ask me....am damn confused who to choose

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Raymie(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
no let am pain you too much guy.. It is by force! I can't even allow her to suck my long dickie.. So go f*ck your mother! tongue
Sorry, such abnormalities do not run in my family in case they run in yours. You waste of sperrm
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by experimentist: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
MurdaForker:
experimentist U no see ur man Oludrex ask abt him whereabt, na so life be?
u mean, I no see him and I no ask abt him?
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
hmm
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by MurdaForker(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
u mean, I no see him and I no ask abt him?

Yes ooo
Na me be this
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by omodolapor(f): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dey r both pretty... buh dey shud not determine our actions o
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
its not facial beauty...but ....

the beauty of the heart....

i will go for gej!!!!

u know y??

the heart of that zahra is as dark as her father's own

terrorist breeds terrorist....

they cant breed pastor or prophetess na....
smh for u. and who is more devilish between gej and gmb? gej is the chief terrorist in nigeria bro you dont need to hear it from a soothsayer.
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 16, 2015
The Fulani/Hausa girl. Done.
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
smh for u. and who is more devilish between gej and gmb? gej is the chief terrorist in nigeria bro you dont need to hear it from a soothsayer.

issorite!!!!!
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Applaner: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
de one whose father has a certificate
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by PrinceMario(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Not by #1billion food but by God's endowment.

Zahra all the way.
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by blueandbirds(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hw is this thread gonna change the situation of this country? To me I feel it is jus irrelivant to start comparing or contrasting among the two ladies, they are both beautiful in there own different ways..
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by opribo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ's daughter is a real african queen jor, i dont know for that one that looks like ogbanje pikin see her neck like tolotolo
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
ok
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
o
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Dupsy387(f): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
so difficult to choose
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
saaedlee:
I won't involve myself with who is prettier or not.

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President.
Vote For CHANGE
Vote APC

God Bless Nigeria

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm sure you know why I'm laughing.
Re: Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
@saaedlee, abeg which kind change wan take place The 16 years rule of the PDP has been characterised as incapable of securing the lifes and properties of the citizens which is the major function of any government. If you look into the composition of APC, you wld realise it is made up of former PDP members who have ruled Nigeria in the past 16 years. Which kind change dey wan bring us ehhn Na lie dem dey lie, GEJ is the man!, i know he has failed and BH... Is NOT the solution, GEJ is better! He's won my vote already, if he does 'nt win, only God knows what the future of this country wld look like. God bless Nigeria!!!

I'm sure you feel like a prophet now.
undecided wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng / How To Earn Regular Daily Income With Roosca! |Celebrities Driver| / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.