Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. (723 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Senate Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Power Sector Spendings / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Please Come Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by Babaneh(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2015
please read and give your opinion.

Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (1) Did u agree to run for only one term or not? (2) What did u tell me was ur reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told u this will boomerang? (3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund? (4) Did u give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Toompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason? (5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did u appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron? Stay tuned!

Brother Jonathan no gree answered and the clergies seated no fit help him,naim case closed" all.
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by theM16: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by SIRKOL(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2015
u are yet to answer the following questions I asked GMB
1. Why was he not allowed entrance to d UK recently
2. As a military dictator, what did he do 4 Nigeria?
3. Can u help me with only a single fact of buhari action for peace generally and his stand against d Boko haram sect
D last which is most important
4. Buhari, where is your CerTifiCatE?? :
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by DesChyko: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2015
How did you get this information?

From one of those 'anonymous' sources abi?

'Get lost with your misleading article'.. NEXT!!
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by picaso77: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan please answer these question and u will have my vote
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by Orunto: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2015
All of them in this kind of Council of God's Justice are well chosen members. The Case before them is the Responsibility of God's Vengeance. Only God can judge. Vengeance is Mine, says The Lord. OBJ amongst them should forget, forgive, work for Goodluck's reelection, like the Americans did for Obama and let God bless him with longer life!!!!
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by jamace(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
5 Questions for Obj:

1. Why should Jonathan run for only one term?
2. What did you do with defence budgets for 8 years?
3. Why did you not quell the boko haram insurgents during your tenure? Remember that boko haram started during OBJ's regime.
4. Why did you give license to yourself and Atiku to build private universities instead of building universities for Nigerians?
5. Why did you not extradite Buruji Kashamu to US during your tenure?

Obj is a wise baboon trying to use Jonathan's hand to remove roasting palm fruit from fire. Take Obj serious at your own peril.
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by Babaneh(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
DesChyko:
How did you get this information?

From one of those 'anonymous' sources abi?

'Get lost with your misleading article'.. NEXT!!
I thought u said my post is vague...

How I wish u got the eyes to see it. Make the front page...

Anunpom!
Re: Obasanjo- Jonathan Please Answer My Questions.. by DesChyko: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Babaneh:

I thought u said my post is vague...

How I wish u got the eyes to see it. Make the front page...

Anunpom!

The topic made frontpage though it's not yours. Congratulations on this great achievement of a lifetime.

Also on frontpage is one Daniella's figure 8 for men to ogle at.

(1) (Reply)

Okey Ndibe Is Right!! This Is Exactly What Neutral Nigerians Think... / Bbc's African Leaders Who Choose Power Before The People (odd, No Biya) / Questions For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.