Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? (40658 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Revelations: What Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by talima(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Well, that has been the norm for sometime. Unfortunately, people have failed to see that it has become a money-making venture...
all the prophesies are the saome, no different
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by nerodenero: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
No negative prediction shall affect my family and I in Jesus name,amen

2 Likes

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
APOSTLE JOHNSON SULIENA,. has released what he believed
would happen in this New Year. One of his
prophecies was that 2015 election would be
a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should
be prayerful as there are plans to kill him.
Suleiman who head the Auchi-based Omega
Fire Ministries also said the queen of
England and Shehu Shagari may die.
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies
for women looking for fruit of the womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers
for his health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president
of America, but her health needs
attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her
Queen.
5. I entered the house of former
president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and
I saw RIP; he needs prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this
year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting
married. I saw a group rising, called “Old
Catholic Church”, they were on fire for
God and caused a revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two
people; one is a traditional ruler and the
other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop Unclothedness
and immoral content been shown
because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of
Onitsha need prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been
called to glory. I wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan
coming back but troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of
Benin’s house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For
abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna
election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should
be changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading
Sokoto State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this
year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious
prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be
rigged, marred in violence and end up in
court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is
now the governor of Lagos state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious
prayers. I saw mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It
became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a
dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing
Boko Haram soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects
their properties, charge money, will face
great judgment this year.
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to
PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria
will not break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start
fighting the Gospel and men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck
Jonathan but it will be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass
root campaign because I saw the election
been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed
because of so much bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one
of them is a young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go
and make peace with God, Nigeria is not
his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the
sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him
recently with his health. The next, God
will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not
allowed to govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved
to Agbor.
40. President Gooluck Jonathan should
arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is
what is empowering them to steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as
ministers to contest election return back
as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw
group of kids killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name
begins with 3rd letter and Surname with
15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw
serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray
for him.
45. Let’s pray against military
intervention and interim government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet
Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!
47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to
vie for president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and
serious crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it
was better Goodluck goes now to his
village quietly.
50. 2015 election is another June 12. The
man who truly won will not govern or
rule.

1 Share

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
eleojo23:

These prophesies are not devoid of influence from their own personal opinions and perceptions.

Just like it has always been right from the days of Moses.

Meanwhile, APC VP candidate has not seen any. Seems they are hiding the papers from him cause he's participating in the exam, lol.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by lolaxavier(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
denkyw:
that's. their business, op what about yemi osunbade I can't find his prophecy on the list, abi has he lost it?,the way that man take dey campaign if na so him take dey evangelize, niaja for done better.

Guy we no fit mention everybody na...No be so pastor GEJ prophecy stable electricity by Apr' 2011, till date we no see anytin..
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by unibenstudent1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Who is this one undecided
na small thing make u no be atheist.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by propzncribz: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis one dat more than 3 men of God prophesied abt goodluck's health in his second tenure I pray he completes it unharmed undecided

Which second tenure? He will not have a second tenure and if he does, these prophesies will happen. I'm not a prophet but There is God and he is watching.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by An2elect2(f): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
Religion --- The Opiate Of The People

Reject Religion And Accept Spirituality.

Religion is for those who are afraid of hell,

Spirituality is for those who have been there.

These prophets and men of God are no better than you.
The life giving spirit in them dwells in you too.
You are God-Man
Your Humanity, Your Divinity.
smiley

Pls whatever lying spirit that is in this men is not in believers too. They serve not the true God.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by cococandy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
It has become trendy to see visions at the beginning of each new year. If you don't see anything at the beginning of the new year, the. You're not a true man of God.
You just gotta see something by fire by force cheesy
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by BokoHaramm: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

You are God-Man
smiley
I remember when you joined NL and how sound your posts and topic were. I think you need a break from these and re-invent yourself.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by apparentlylaw(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
The way all these Men of God dey Predict ...abeg wuld only biliv dem if dey can forecast and predict matches for 9jabet dat wuld earn me lots of cash
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by abitex577(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bro JOSHUA Iginla and Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN are major PROPHETS, that is their calling and their ministries are characterised with accurate prophetic manifestations. If you also check their prophecies, you will observe they are very similar. The Bible says believe in the Lord your God and your shall be established and believe His prophets and you shall PROSPER, prosper here means hiding yourself from trouble that has been revealed.
For the other Pastors I'm not saying they dont prophesy but most are called into the ministry of PASTORS, EVANGELIST & TEACHERS.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by richidinho(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
BELIEVE PASTOR JOSHUA IGINLA

IF YOU LIKE
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by lolaxavier(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
apparentlylaw:
The way all these Men of God dey Predict ...abeg wuld only biliv dem if dey can forecast and predict matches for 9jabet dat wuld earn me lots of cash

Correct guy...na to dey predict match scores make self chop dis 9jabet for the first time.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kiinetic:

We don't no, we know. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by oloworulz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
This ain't religion.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by MizMyColi(f): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
ogaprime:

Please explain the "spirituality" you are talking about

While I agree that religion can be spiritual, I've found that spirituality is more idiosyncratic and private while religion is more about public rituals and organized doctrines.

Organised Religion claims that the church or shrine or a place of "holy sacred" worship is where you find God. Spirituality sees God in all, It seeks to see the good in all men. Religion usually entails who’s in and who’s out, painting a worldview embedded in “us against them.” Spirituality rejects this dualism and speaks of us and them as one. It speaks of our profound interconnectedness irrespective of belief and unbelief. Religion is often about loyalty to institutions, clergy, and rules. Spirituality is about loyalty to justice and compassion. Spirituality holds and lives strongly to the tenets that you can never go wrong living a life of love and compassion. Religion talks about God. Spirituality helps to make us godly.

However, The two need not be at odds. Religion at its best is spirituality in community.

But in our Nigeria of today, it is better to separate the two distinctly. wink
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
abitex577:
Bro JOSHUA Iginla and Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN are major PROPHETS, that is their calling and their ministries are characterised with accurate prophetic manifestations. If you also check their prophecies, you will observe they are very similar. The Bible says believe in the Lord your God and your shall be established and believe His prophets and you shall PROSPER, prosper here means hiding yourself from trouble that has been revealed.
For the other Pastors I'm not saying they dont prophesy but most are called into the ministry of PASTORS, EVANGELIST & TEACHERS.
Seconded to your write up,. So many people don't actually know apostle Johnson suliema,.all his pasted prophecy come to reality..
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

You are God-Man
smiley
What is spirituality
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by abbey621(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria a nation in which we believe in pastors more than God himself. A nation with more churches than schools or hospitals. I pity una souls!
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by MizMyColi(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I remember when you joined NL and how sound your posts and topic were. I think you need a break from these and re-invent yourself.

Why use an alternate account?

I'd be lying if I said I understand what you're on about.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nabfresh(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lilaex:
"Not all that call me father shall enter into my kingdom"
i agree with you absolutely.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by MizMyColi(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
classicB:

What is spirituality

While I agree that religion can be spiritual, I've found that spirituality is more idiosyncratic and private while religion is more about public rituals and organized doctrines.

Organised Religion claims that the church or shrine or a place of "holy sacred" worship is where you find God. Spirituality sees God in all, It seeks to see the good in all men. Religion usually entails who’s in and who’s out, painting a worldview embedded in “us against them.” Spirituality rejects this dualism and speaks of us and them as one. It speaks of our profound interconnectedness irrespective of belief and unbelief. Religion is often about loyalty to institutions, clergy, and rules. Spirituality is about loyalty to justice and compassion. Spirituality holds and lives strongly to the tenets that you can never go wrong living a life of love and compassion. Religion talks about God. Spirituality helps to make us godly.

However, The two need not be at odds. Religion at its best is spirituality in community.

But in our Nigeria of today, it is better to separate the two distinctly. wink
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Obascoetubi: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
some ppl here, biliv herbalist dan visions from God through his servant s. if you no listening or bilivin their prophecy, will u biliv it wen they say, u are goin to get big job,blessing etc . from God?
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by JumiaQuickSales(f): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm. It is well.

It is well. Whichever one happens is the one to be believed. #Shikena
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by JumiaQuickSales(f): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm. It is well.

It is well. I have already believed in the one that will happen. #Shikena
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by bameyi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
You believe your GOD, He that you called on to and He answers you He that will come to your aid when everyone else have deserted you. Your only provider and protector. He that His Blood cleans and covers you. Jesus the King of Kings, the Son of the Almight God. Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end.

Others maybe attention seekers, wanting to be relevant, but don't forget we have about 170 million people in Nigeria well we all need different message from God, how about that explanation. Hey bro your GOD will speak to you. In Jesus name
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by lolaxavier(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obascoetubi:
some ppl here, biliv herbalist dan visions from God through his servant s. if you no listening or bilivin their prophecy, will u biliv it wen they say, u are goin to get big job,blessing etc . from God?

Guy, don't get yourself confused. The topic is very simple. It is not whether prophecies are real or not, it is more about knowing which one to believe when you have different prophecies from different revered men of god.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Mintayo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Time will tell, Time will separate the liars and the seducers from the True Men wink
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Absoj(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
So, where is the contradiction here? Ur questn bears resemblance with Ezek 12:22-25. Anyway,they're not expected to say the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Son, Ebenezer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.