Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mods-your Attension Pls!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mods-your Attension Pls!!! (1006 Views)

Mr Seun Osewa And His Mods Your Attention Is Needed Here / Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by clubone0501: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2015
I just saw a thread on FP..." Anything Wrong With This Picture Of Mrs Osinbajo & Mrs Buhari? "

the thread is filled with ethnic hate statements ..the kind that breads only hate...which mod took that to front page...kindly look at it and remove it now.

2 Likes

Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
clubone0501:
I just saw a thread on FP..." Anything Wrong With This Picture Of Mrs Osinbajo & Mrs Buhari? "

the thread is filled with ethnic hate statements ..the kind that breads only hate...which mod took that to front page...kindly look at it and remove it now.

Shatap. Why did you not complain or open a thread when GEJ was called a drunken fisherman?

Fool

3 Likes

Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2015
As far as I am concerned the Buharis have got themselves a pair of two house helps. One for madam and a Manlet man server for oga Buhari

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by clubone0501: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Shatap. Why did you not complain or open a thread when GEJ was called a drunken fisherman?

Fool

who is this one
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2015
clubone0501:

who is this one

That is exactly what I thought when I saw this pic above.

The osinbanjos are career house helps. Tinubu referred them to the Buharis.

Here we can see the Manlet in boy-boy mode.

Your VP candidate was a houseboy and personal man servant to the Tinubus.

His wife has been rightly assigned to Hajiya Buhari.

Slaves
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by donphilopus: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, OAM4J, Maclatunji, Ngwakwe, y'all are needed on this thread. Why was the thread moved to the homepage?!

Cc Progressives[url=Berem.raumdeuter.Obiagelli.jomoh.egift.Sirshymex.caseless.clerverly.arewafederation.OrlandoOwo.Soroptimist.keneking.pendy79.Gbawe.kel4soft.neenar.egift.arewafederation.Egbagirl.Sweetlemon.barcanista.desola.demdem.whitecat007.lakpalakpa.omenka.ShehuAba.Rawani.kolaaderin.Mynd44.ngeneukwenu.nduchucks.lacasa.pendy7.Pendy179.Omerta.ilugunboy.naptu2.aussie.OAM4J.gbawe2.joseph1013.Olayinka8793.nwaanambra1.diluminati.tundeajani.laykorn.scatterboss.brutef0rce101.medamillion.brimmie.beopened].[/url]
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by saharachic(f): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Seun is always looking for traffic. No wahala lets see after Febuhari 14th nah!
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:
Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, OAM4J, Maclatunji, Ngwakwe, y'all are needed on this thread. Why was the thread moved to the homepage.

Cc Progressives[url=Berem.raumdeuter.Obiagelli.jomoh.egift.Sirshymex.caseless.clerverly.arewafederation.OrlandoOwo.Soroptimist.keneking.pendy79.Gbawe.kel4soft.neenar.egift.arewafederation.Egbagirl.Sweetlemon.barcanista.desola.demdem.whitecat007.lakpalakpa.omenka.ShehuAba.Rawani.kolaaderin.Mynd44.ngeneukwenu.nduchucks.lacasa.pendy7.Pendy179.Omerta.ilugunboy.naptu2.aussie.OAM4J.gbawe2.joseph1013.Olayinka8793.nwaanambra1.diluminati.tundeajani.laykorn.scatterboss.brutef0rce101.medamillion.brimmie.beopened].[/url]

Damage Control mode grin
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KBqO0KwvqUw/VJHXS3ny8oI/AAAAAAAAAXo/9SrirY7MF5w/s1600/B5E41c-IcAEA8Vo.jpg[/img]
[size=18pt]
Buhari showing of his latest purchase in the slave auction[/size]
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
So much for fighting tribalism on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
saharachic:
Seun is always looking for traffic. No wahala lets see after Febuhari 14th nah!

The Buharis will return the pair of house helps back to their rightful owners, the Tinibus.

grin
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

Which tribalism? The one you shamelessly peddle here? By the way where is the tribalism? Mrs Osinbanjo was acting like a house girl to Hajiya Buhari

grin

1 Like

Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Mynd44: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:
I am at work and trying hard not to laugh abeg
Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015

[size=18pt]Tinubu washing Osinbanjo after Remi complained that he or his wife refused to make the bed.[/size]

Note the marley lighter

1 Like

Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by clubone0501: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

my sister. ...I opened that thread and saw live threats. ..yoruba on ibo...ibo on yoruba..I feel sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods-your Attension Pls!!! by Ishilove: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Mail the mods

(1)

Has Atiku Abubakar Abandoned APC Again? / Nigeria Is Repeating The Mistakes Of 1964/65 – Nnadi / Politics! Have You Seen The Front Cover Of Punch Newspaper?what’s Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.