Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mass Mailing Script - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mass Mailing Script (461 Views)

A nairalander built a solution to fix the gap between the artisans and the mass / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mass Mailing Script by aikfrank(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2015
How do you send mass mail?

You Pay Monthly?

Use my built script, and install it on your server, just a one time fee, and the script is yours forever, you don't have to pay monthly.

The beauty of the web application is that, you can also send email to anyone with some customized features, like a HTML Editor, also add fonts and the rest.
On request i will customize your mail in such a way that all your mail will carry your Company/Business/Product logo, and a customized signature will are fully editable.

My mass mail script can be installed on your shared hosting server and it will professionally send the mails in batch, so you don't over work the server.

Anyone need my script?
Re: Mass Mailing Script by Tectono: 4:55am On Jan 16, 2015
Op, you are right. Entrepreneurs and managers, e-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable means of reaching your target audience withing some minutes. Our company, Tectono Ventures Ltd, has excess of 17,000 e-mail database of top managers of blue-chip companies who are able and willing to pay for your services and products. For more information, check out this link:
http://tectono..com/2014/08/tectono-ventures-ltd-presents-17000.html

(1) (Reply)

Brand Your Corporate Image With The 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!! / Cfan Help / Dredge Leasing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.