Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew (6932 Views)

Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Sheila, Alleged Victim Of Timaya Posts Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2015
The City of Enugu witnessed a spectacular event which stands out on its own and will definitely go down in the annals of history. It was the wedding ceremony between Dr. Godwin Nnamani and his lovely hearthrob Sheila Edochie Nnamani.

The Enugu state born international business man based in Carter met his wife the Miss Coal City Tourism Beauty Queen 3 years ago ‎at the same Rich Crest Hotel when she was doing her cat -working lesson

It was a wedding of the elites as the former Governor of Enugu state is the Uncle of the groom while veteran nollywood legend is the uncle of the bride. In truth, the union was indeed ordained in heaven and this was evident in the apparent show of love and commitment which the couple displayed towards each other on their day. 

In truth,it was beautiful, colourful, classy,  exciting, thrilling and fun filled on that prestigious day- 3rd January, 2015 at Rich Crest Hotel  where the Dr. Godwin officially quits bachalorhood into a blissful matrimony with the woman after his heart. 

The event can be best described as the wedding of the year as no expense was spared in making it a joyful and memorable day for the couple and their guests. The groom looked handsome and dashing in his choice of smart suite while the bride was looking gorgeous and radiant as ever in her princess wedding gown.

More Glamorous photos below

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/01/impressive-beauty-queen-sheila-weds-boo.html?m=0

Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Activity77(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Beautiful couple...God bless ur union
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by jingh(f): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
wao dat awesome
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by benuejosh: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
to every responsible man and woman it is their heart desire to get married and build their home. wishing them a Happy Married Life.
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by thiefnubu(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
The babe standing beside the bride in the 3rd pishure tho embarassed

Her cute dimple is seriously affecting my temperature... embarassed ... Nwanyin Oma

Btw

Hapi married life to the newlyweds......
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by 1960chic(f): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Beautiful people

Beautiful wedding

Happy married life
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by pretydiva(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Biuriful couple..God bless ur home n kip it divorce free..Amen
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by safarigirl(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Activity77:
Beautiful couple...God bless ur union
pretydiva:
Biuriful couple..God bless ur home n kip it divorce free..Amen
make una talk true abeg, the groom spoil picture no be small undecided

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Activity77(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
safarigirl:
make una talk true abeg, the groom spoil picture no be small undecided

Mma nwoke bu ego...
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by goldfish80(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
How e come be that kpako hotel for mkpokiti road them do wedding of the year? Bloggers and hyping sha
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by tpiah99: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
she has an Oyo-ish look about her.
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Activity77:

Mma nwoke bu ego...
nna wepu ego n'okwu a. Nwoke a di njo....
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Activity77:

Mma nwoke bu ego...

safarigirl:

I don't understand igbo, but I know Activity77 is saying the guy has money

Then Safarigirl is saying he should forget the money, that the guy is not fine...
Please am I correct?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by fattybombom: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Then Safarigirl is saying he should forget the money, that the guy is not fine...
Please am I correct?
so make we clap 4 u? u don pass JAMB.
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Janeify(f): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Please am I correct?
You're right.
Ignore the person that posted on top.
She would have failed woefully if she were answering jamb questions because her answer is different from what you asked
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Activity77(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2015
safarigirl:

Nne nwoke adinjo,one mans food is anodas poison,so I believe the girl saw that bt stil went ahead....iga anu nwoke mara mma mana ego koro ya?
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Activity77(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=SELENAqueensy post=29827242]

Please am I correct?[/quote

Yes you are right dear
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by safarigirl(f): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Activity77:

Nne nwoke adinjo,one mans food is anodas poison,so I believe the girl saw that bt stil went ahead....iga anu nwoke mara mma mana ego koro ya?
ha nwere nwoke mara mma, nw'ego. Ndi otu Mikel di grin. Anyway, I'm not looking for a moneybag or Mr. World, moderation is key. I won't settle for 2 extremes (handsome/broke or ugly/rich)
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
fattybombom:
so make we clap 4 u? u don pass JAMB.

Yes, clap for me
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Janeify:

You're right.
Ignore the person that posted on top.
She would have failed woefully if she were answering jamb questions because her answer is different from what you asked

Thanks dear
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Please am I correct?
You tried for someone who doesn't understand igbo.
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
BrownKnight:

You tried for someone who doesn't understand igbo.

I tried??
Tell me where I went wrong na... Wana prove to mum that my 2years in igboLand isn't in vain smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by MrCork: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
The City of Enugu witnessed a spectacular event which stands out on its own and will definitely go down in the annals of history. It was the wedding ceremony between Dr. Godwin Nnamani and his lovely hearthrob Sheila Edochie Nnamani.

The Enugu state born international business man based in Carter met his wife the Miss Coal City Tourism Beauty Queen 3 years ago ‎at the same Rich Crest Hotel when she was doing her cat -working lesson

It was a wedding of the elites as the former Governor of Enugu state is the Uncle of the groom while veteran nollywood legend is the uncle of the bride. In truth, the union was indeed ordained in heaven and this was evident in the apparent show of love and commitment which the couple displayed towards each other on their day. 

In truth,it was beautiful, colourful, classy,  exciting, thrilling and fun filled on that prestigious day- 3rd January, 2015 at Rich Crest Hotel  where the Dr. Godwin officially quits bachalorhood into a blissful matrimony with the woman after his heart. 

The event can be best described as the wedding of the year as no expense was spared in making it a joyful and memorable day for the couple and their guests. The groom looked handsome and dashing in his choice of smart suite while the bride was looking gorgeous and radiant as ever in her princess wedding gown.

More Glamorous photos below

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/01/impressive-beauty-queen-sheila-weds-boo.html?m=0

....not sure f u people where glases....do u relaize she dak skin? angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I tried??
Tell me where I went wrong na... Wana prove to mum that my 2years in igboLand isn't in vain smiley
lol maybe the word 'tried' was subtle. You didn't go wrong, the first part was 'The beauty of a man is his money', the second part, the reply was well translated.

You were good for someone who doesn't understand Igbo. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by dechandel(f): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
The groomundecided
I still dont get that bow tie he added to a white suit?
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
The groomundecided
I still dont get that bow tie he added to a white suit?
Dechandel.
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by dechandel(f): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Dechandel.
Yes?? smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
Yes?? smiley
Hope you are fine?
Re: PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew by jbaby265(f): 1:48am On Jan 17, 2015
HML

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Your Lady A Good 60-seconds 0rgasm / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.