Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is Etisalat The Best Network? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Etisalat The Best Network? (662 Views)

Looking For The Best Network For Data Services? Read This Article To Find Out. / Best Network Data Bundle / Best Network For Blackberry Subscription. MTN OR AIRTEL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Etisalat The Best Network? by Ubyy: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Thinking of porting from MTN to Etisalat considering MTN has been giving me shitty service and eating my credit.
In terms of data plan and network, should I port to Etisalat?
Re: Is Etisalat The Best Network? by jingh(f): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Ubyy:
Thinking of porting from MTN to Etisalat considering MTN has been giving me shitty service and eating my credit.
In terms of data plan and network, should I port to Etisalat?
which kind of phone do you use.
if we re talking about network, etisalat is muahh
Re: Is Etisalat The Best Network? by Ubyy: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
which kind of phone do you use.
if we re talking about network, etisalat is muahh

An HTC One M8..Android
Re: Is Etisalat The Best Network? by jingh(f): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Ubyy:

An HTC One M8..Android
use etisalat,you can buy data from sme data reseller cus eti data expensive

(1) (Reply)

30,000mah Electric & Solar Power Bank For 5k / New Air Purifying Bladeless Fan For Sale / 3days usedBlackberry Curve 8 Brand New With Box Accesories For Sale In Abuja 19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.