Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Big Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Question (421 Views)

Big Question For Yoruba Women By Emeka Gift / The Big Question We Need To Ask Fayose. (photo) / The Big Question: Is Jonathan The Only Former President Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Question by donchrisk(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Big Question that need to be looked into. I am not a politician, rather am I a supporter of jonathan nor buhari.But one thing that keep coming to my mind is about the increase attack by the BH men now that electione are few days close. And we all know that the north east is a strong hold of Gen buhari and we keep geting infor on how people who are suppose to vote for him are been killed in large no. Now the big question is if buhari is in control of this monsters called bh will he still allow the bh to keep killing the people whom come rain come sun will cast their vote for him.I keep thinking about this issue on this direction so I thought I could get and answer from this forum. whats your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

Did Obasanjo Visit Niger Delta During His Tenure? / Breaking News-petroleum Minister Reduces Fuel Pump Rise From #97 To #87 / Lets Send Johnathan Back On Barefoot To Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.