Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Complete Certified Ethical H**king Training On Dvd - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Complete Certified Ethical H**king Training On Dvd (467 Views)

Junior Waec Maths Past Question And Solutions Now On DVD / Training Seminars On DVD / Certification Training On Dvd - Pmp, Ceh, Pl/sql, Ccna, Security+, Itil Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Certified Ethical H**king Training On Dvd by Eng1xq: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2008
If you need complete CEH training on DVD just send me an email and I will give you full details on how to obtain it at the lowest cost. You don't have to spend a lot going to the big schools to obtain your CEH Cert.

Modules includes but not limited to the following:
CEH Module 00 Student Introduction
CEH Module 01 Introduction to Ethical H**king
CEH Module 02 H**king Laws
CEH Module 03 Footprinting
CEH Module 04 Google H**king etc

Remember, what you really need is the knowledge and some hands-on. I could help you with tools to practice with. The CEH Test becomes a pie of cake thereafter.

Email for more info: eng1XQ@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Wedding And Events Planner / The Money Making Science / Guadian Press Release - The Fuel Treatment Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.