Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (13689 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / Has Fashola Performed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu by gen2briz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
IVORY2009:

That is if Amode will even smell the sit, over my dead body...

Noted sir
Re: Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu by Ajibel(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
appini:

For where! He was just referring to the fund been allocated to his private account monthly...

Ok, that happens yet Lagos is FAAR better than all other states. There is daily improvement in Lagos still, I prefer that to stealing and then doing nothing for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu by Ajibel(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
IVORY2009:

That is if Amode will even smell the sit, over my dead body...

I hope you arent serious. You have a family that loves you. Even JimiAgbaje2015 knows he wont win but just wants to give it a try to remain relevant.

#Ambo2015 cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu by Pamcrest(f): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oh, so this barawo can acknowledge superior performance...hope he's not tryna take credit for it tho! BRF overcame all d obstacles placed on his path by enemies, including Ojuyobo ole himself....shege!
Next month, I'm voting for Jimi....our cwo anointed governor grin!
My humble submission
Re: Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu by beetruth: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ajibel:

Ok, that happens yet Lagos is FAAR better than all other states. There is daily improvement in Lagos still, I prefer that to stealing and then doing nothing for the masses.
Do you mean you prefer stealing with something to show for and charge the masses for it to stealing and doing nothing. In order words a govt gives you N5 claims its N50 and said its a PP project and charge you 5k per use for ever to another govt who does little or nothing and leaves you alone. Which do you actually prefer? Pls expantiate.
Re: Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu by caxim04(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Therefore he is richer than you.
Re: Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu by lisimmo(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2015
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ballot Box Threat Aimed At Scaring Voters – Sowore / Malami: Over ₦527 Billion Ibori Loot Still Being Expected / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.