Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Mugabe Dares African Leaders! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Dares African Leaders! (979 Views)

92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by vwvw(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2008
grin ;DZimbabwe President Robert Mugabe has said African nations lack the courage to use military force to oust his government, the state-run Herald newspaper reported on Friday.

The comment, made during a high-level meeting of Mugabe’s ZANU-PF party on Thursday, came amid growing international pressure on the Zimbabwean leader, whose critics say his policies have wrecked the economy.
http://connectafrica./2008/12/19/mugabe-dares-african-leaders/
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by Bastage: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2008
He's totally correct in his assertion.

Most African leaders won't even openly condem what he is doing to his nation. Let alone remove him.
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by MadMax1(f): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2008
I'm not sure there's a precedent; Has the continent ever combined military might to oust an African leader? Even if they could, should they? 

I've always maintained behavioral psychology should be an integral part of government,especially in our dizzyingly insane  neck of the woods.Psychological profiling and aptitude tests for anyone who would run for even the lowest public service, the process incorruptible, test results immediately available to the public. To weed out megalomaniacs, ignorant asses, psychos and complete bastards, of which there appears to be an inexhaustible supply in African government.
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by princekevo(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2008
Mad_Max:

I'm not sure there's a precedent; Has the continent ever combined military might to oust an African leader? Even if they could, should they?

I've always maintained behavioral psychology should be an integral part of government,especially in our dizzyingly insane neck of the woods.Psychological profiling and aptitude tests for anyone who would run for even the lowest public service, the process incorruptible, test results immediately available to the public. To weed out megalomaniacs, ignorant asses, psychos and complete bastards, of which there appears to be an inexhaustible supply in African government.

My guy abeg reduce some grammer,jst lost my dictionary, lol.You might have a point hear.
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by Horus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2008
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by vwvw(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
I think it takes a little more pressure a little more unsettling of d zimbabwean $ then its uhuru
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Dec 23, 2008
Mad_Max:

I've always maintained behavioral psychology should be an integral part of government,especially in our dizzyingly insane neck of the woods.Psychological profiling and aptitude tests for anyone who would run for even the lowest public service, the process incorruptible, test results immediately available to the public. To weed out megalomaniacs, ignorant asses, psychos and complete bastards, of which there appears to be an inexhaustible supply in African government.

roflmao!!!
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by MadMax1(f): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2008
princekevo:

My guy abeg reduce some grammer,jst lost my dictionary, lol.You might have a point hear.
No vex, na Mugabe cause am.
See his head like I just lost my dictionary. tongue grin
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by Horus(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2008
Mugabe is right, Morgan Tsvangari is WHITE!
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbED53iNrlY&feature=channel_page
Re: Mugabe Dares African Leaders! by vwvw(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2008
if tsvangirai is white then michael jackson is still back, and okotie would become president of Nigeria one day. the truth is Mugabe could just die tomorrow but the lasana conte scenario could just play out. the military in zimbabwe have already sworn not to take orders from tsvangirai. well we're keepin our fingers crossed waiting for the death of the tyrant

(1) (Reply)

Deporting All Of America's Illegal Immigrants Would Cost A Whopping $285 Billion / Briton Jailed For Having Sex With A Goat / Nelson Mandela's Statue Unveiled In Washington.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.