Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Security Expert/blogger Trashes Abike Dabiri's Claim On Buhari's Arms Purchase. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Expert/blogger Trashes Abike Dabiri's Claim On Buhari's Arms Purchase. (561 Views)

House Of Reps To Probe Buhari’s Arms panel / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Expert/blogger Trashes Abike Dabiri's Claim On Buhari's Arms Purchase. by Aksonman: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Abeg o...GEJ fans, make una leave these children on NL and follow @MrAyeDee's Timeline on twitter.

APC fans looking for truth, go to @MrAyeDee twitter timeline.

Yes, @MrAyedee, same guy that nearly brought Linda Ikeji to her knees.

His Twitter time line has become an educational institution of some sort on why Nigeria must not vote Buhari

[size=13pt]Go to @MrAyeDee Twitter timeline now and get educated on APC's lies with pure hardcore evidence.[/size]

In his recent tweets, he gave Abike Dabiri a technical knockout for lies about Buhari's arms purchase.

Re: Security Expert/blogger Trashes Abike Dabiri's Claim On Buhari's Arms Purchase. by mrmetoo1: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Mr Aye Dee is now a security expert?? Me too I'm a rocket scientist
Re: Security Expert/blogger Trashes Abike Dabiri's Claim On Buhari's Arms Purchase. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Ayedee that gets constant beating from me, you tweeter dolts need to stop swallowing 140 character bullshi.t from empty heads. His likes thrive because you Op are too lazy to do simple Google search to confirm whatever he throws at you.
I have challenge him, radicalyouthman and oddy4real to bring their empty heads to nairaland with tuition fee.
Re: Security Expert/blogger Trashes Abike Dabiri's Claim On Buhari's Arms Purchase. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Mr Aye Dee is now a security expert?? Me too I'm a rocket scientist
God bless you, the clown never adds a link to any of his claims. I blame his gullible fans

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly To Pass Budget After Presidential Election / Results And Grades Of Past Presidents Till Date...grade Gej Naw..!! / Ask Alomo The Truth Is Bitter !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.