Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids (4019 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide / Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son / Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by chimere66: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2015
After having two kids for footballer Uche Kalu,Stephanie is still looking gorgeous.

Uche Kalu's wife still has her figure intact.

Check out her body and flat tummy after having two kids.Many married ladies will be happy to have this figure.

Don't you guys think so?

Source: http:///7ah

Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Just for future reference..
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by ammyluv2002(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Wow.....lovely shape
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Elegant kiss
Hope to be like this

1 Like

Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by farano(f): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nice
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by MrPresident1: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
So we should start drooling over another man's wife right? Take your pictures away joor wink

1 Like

Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by londoner: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
She looks so good. Same with Kanu's wife, Yobos wife, Adaeze and Adaeze's mother.
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by kendrick9(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
money is good
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by 1960chic(f): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fine geh
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by prettyjo(f): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
I just have to do this
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by pretydiva(f): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chaii..shes so biuriful..mehn I Wanna luk mch more sexier than dis after giving birth,so help me God
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by Leon2036(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just incase
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by axortedbabe(f): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
cool,takes a lot of hard work n determination to b like this after two kids..
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by stephano100(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
So we should start drooling over another man's wife right? Take your pictures away joor wink
SMH some Nlanders dull sha
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
stephano100:

SMH some Nlanders dull sha

So make we dey drool about another man wife ba?

Olodo rabata! grin
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by stephano100(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

So make we dey drool about another man wife ba?

Olodo rabata! grin
if u no wan drool den get d f**k outta here nd dnt post shii
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by MrPresident1: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
stephano100:

if u no wan drool den get d f**k outta here nd dnt post shii

mtshewww.

Olodo rabata. angry
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by Rapzino: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by rattlesnake(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
uche kalus "Money" not wife
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by legallyblonde(f): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
rattlesnake:
uche kalus "Money" not wife
i no understand abeg
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by dechandel(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Better soup lipsrsealed
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Better soup lipsrsealed
Na money kill am grin. How are u babe?
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jennimma:

You done fly come back. Make I run go open Thanksgiving thread. 'Jennimma Is Back. Thank God Wo' undecided

Welinkomu o cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
laykorn:

You done fly come back. Make I run go open Thanksgiving thread. 'Jennimma Is Back. Thank God Wo' undecided

Welinkomu o cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

Funny you! i've been around sha...school stuff ish. How've u been?
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by dechandel(f): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Jennimma:

Ohhh eeemmm geee shocked shocked shocked

Where have you been¿¿?
I don miss you tire
Re: Pic:Checkout The Amazing Shape Of Stephanie,Uche Kalu's Wife After Having 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
Ohhh eeemmm geee shocked shocked shocked

Where have you been¿¿?
I don miss you tire
Awwwww...i miss u toooooo kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) / Obi Cubana Cries Out As Portable Spent 20 Million On Customized Diamond Chain / Psquare Loses Virginity At The Age Of 14 And 15 Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.