Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

God Has Promised To Supply All Our Needs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Promised To Supply All Our Needs (360 Views)

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Promised To Supply All Our Needs by overcomersfaith(f): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Beloved, do you sometimes have problem with God’s promises to supply all your need. I can also identify with you in some things I also desired from God which did not go the way I wanted it. However, the message before us will address it and clear us on further ambiguity. (Phil 4:19)

Beloved, our faith in God is what put us in command of situations in life. Only growing faith do exploits for the Lord. Our levels of faith depends on our depth in the Word. Also the testimonies of other brethren help us build our faith in God. Therefore, search the Word to discover your Word in season that will settle you forever:

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Keeping A Young Attitude / Spiritual Worship / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.