Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! (38431 Views)

Have A Business Idea You Want To Start? Get A Business Plan Here...... / Samples Of My Plantain Chips / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Manicle: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Great article here. For more details on business plan in Nigeria, here are the highlights of the article

- Features of a good business plan
- Types of business plan in Nigeria
- Why you need a business plan
- Cost of business plan in Nigeria
- Why some business plans are costly
- Disadvantages of not having a business plan
- Why some don't have business plan
- What are the business ideas that don't need a business plan?

Click on the link to read further.

https://manicle..com/2020/03/all-you-need-to-know-about-business.html?m=1
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by gistcity(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Click here on how to Write A perfect Business Plan In Nigeria
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by naijabioworth(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Starting a poultry farm in Nigeria seems easy. One might say all you need do is buy them, feed them and sell them when they are mature. However, without an adequate knowledge on poultry farming, you might end up killing the birds (unintentionally of course), losing all of your capital investment before even crossing the first month of the poultry farm business. Get Our Poultry Business Plan to Learn More
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by uwadiahercules: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by joeyarticles: 2:22pm On May 04, 2020
Lists of business plan that can get you going with your business idea..
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/business-plan-in-nigeria/
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by ayo76: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Please can you help me with a business plan on electronics dealer.
Thanks
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Victobriel: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2021
If you need a business plan, business proposal or concept note, contact us on 08021098641 or send an email to victobriel@gmail.com
We will treat your request urgently and will be ready for submission in no time.
We also assist in technical report writing if you into technical projects.
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by joeyarticles: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2021
You can get some of the best generic business plan template from us...
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by okitejoseph: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Some of the most popular business plan I know is catfish farming business plan, LPG cooking gas business plan, rice farm business plan etc...
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by adefunkeadelaku(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pls can anyone help with a business plan for a restaurant business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? / Pools Bankers For The Week. / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.