Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? (506 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Edo: Arrest Sheriff Now For Submiting A Candidate To INEC -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? by braine(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Despite the large number of pro-GEJ and pro-GMB supporters, I believe there is a majority of Nairalanders who are not politically inclined and not into politics and most likely don't really care about the turn of events; even with all the lies and propaganda flying up and down the media. Yet, you have to vote.

So, how would you make your decisions when voting?
Re: Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Through the candidate's track records and qualifications.
Re: Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? by elguaje(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sai feBUHARI 2015. We can't wait

1 Like

Re: Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? by braine(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
^^^the question is for the neutrals. :p
Re: Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? by nawtibownie: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
The kinda faces/looks around the polling booth.
Re: Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Whichever party pays me more.
Re: Politically Indifferent Nairalanders; How Would You Select A Candidate To Vote? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
If i could vote, Close my eye, do mimi mani mu between gej and gmb, vote for the one i stop at. Essentially, they're both the same.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Journey To Eldorado: Are We There Yet? / Politics Of Religion / Why Voters Are The Best Teachers For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.