Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Need Donate Button For My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Donate Button For My Blog (919 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Facebook Is To Get A 'dislike' Button, Says Mark Zuckerberg / Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Donate Button For My Blog by nne4(f): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please l need somebody who can put donate button on my blog that can accept local and international cards. Waiting
Re: Need Donate Button For My Blog by databoy247(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Create an account with VoguePay and you will get what you seek. A donate button is one of the tools in their tool-chest for merchants.

www.voguepay.com

NB: Am in no way affiliated to voguepay, i just love their services.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Need Donate Button For My Blog by TopDown: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
@nne4, please help.

How were you finally able to add the generated VoguePay button code to you blog and have it work?

My problem is stated here: https://www.nairaland.com/2114684/how-add-voguepay-buy-now

If you can help, I'll appreciate it.

@databoy247, you seem to have used them VoguePay before. I have an account with them but I tried to incorporate a 'Buy Now' button on my Google blog. The code was generated on my VoguePay account but when I copied it to my blog and published it, the button won't show; instead, the code was displayed like that online.

Please what do I need to modify in the code VoguePay generated in order for it to work on my blog?

Awaiting your kind reply.
Re: Need Donate Button For My Blog by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
TopDown:
@nne4, please help.

How were you finally able to add the generated VoguePay button code to you blog and have it work?

My problem is stated here: https://www.nairaland.com/2114684/how-add-voguepay-buy-now

If you can help, I'll appreciate it.

@databoy247, you seem to have used them VoguePay before. I have an account with them but I tried to incorporate a 'Buy Now' button on my Google blog. The code was generated on my VoguePay account but when I copied it to my blog and published it, the button won't show; instead, the code was displayed like that online.

Please what do I need to modify in the code VoguePay generated in order for it to work on my blog?

Awaiting your kind reply.

would have helped out. But u just mentioned the names of those u want to help out
Re: Need Donate Button For My Blog by TopDown: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
pureguide:
would have helped out. But u just mentioned the names of those u want to help out

Oh please go ahead and help @pureguide. I will appreciate it. I really need to have this going.

Dear All,
Anyone who can provide assistance to help show me how to add the codes of the VoguePay 'Buy Now' button to my Google blog is welcomed. Please provide assistance. I'll be grateful.

Thanks.
Re: Need Donate Button For My Blog by Smart101: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
nne4:
Please l need somebody who can put donate button on my blog that can accept local and international cards. Waiting

Easily add donate button to your website or blog with VoguePay. Read a full guide here. http://eazy-how..co.ke/2015/08/how-to-make-money-with-vogpay-donate.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Started With Google Adsense / Mark's Visit To Nigeria: The Disappointment To Nairalanders / My First Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.