Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Please! help me with the prices of these machines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please! help me with the prices of these machines (496 Views)

This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please! help me with the prices of these machines by chadbaby: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders!
Pls, I nid u all to help me with d price of bags of palm fruits, extracting machine, refining machine, corking machine for palm oil production.

Thanks in anticipation of ur reply!

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Metal Identity Card For Your Corporate Images!!! / Shame On Cbn , Cme And Gej! 1 Dollar Now N210! / Warning! This Syndrome Will KILL Your Business Idea And What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.