Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,642 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus (11395 Views)

FREE Summary & Over 350 Likely Questions Of JAMB Literature (in Dependence) / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / Jamb Literature Syllabus For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by orch119(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
After registration, I discovered the e syllabus contained two different syllabus. At first I thought mine was different from what others had, but when I went through the one others had everything was the same. I've gone through the e Syllabus over and over again and i still find it difficult to believe that it was just a mere mistake or were they expecting the candidate to read the both? I just don't get it.
I've already gone to their office to lay my complaints, but they don't even seem to have an idea of what I was talking about. And even when I called the phone number they said was their helpline its either the number is switched off or it's on voice mail. I believe am not the only JAMB literature student here, so please if you have a solution help us out.
And if you really want to know what am talking about slot in the first disk you'll see :1984, joys of motherhood, romeo and juliet etc, and on the second disk(the pdf version) you have: the tempest, women of owu, purple hibiscus etc. Even the poems are totally different. Please I need your assistance, the exam is coming up in a month time and i still don't know my fate, and since studying the whole novels and poems on the syllabus would only make me a mediocre on the exam day, i really need to know the original syllabus before time runs out. Am surprised no other person seem to have complained about this.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by pweetydayo16(f): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
@orch119 I'm experiencing the same thing... its frustrating... please how did U find the e syllabus??
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by orch119(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2015
try going through the disc you were given (jamb e-syllabus) in a compute system. you'll see a different syllabus (4literature) in the 1st disc; then insert d 2nd one you'll see something totally different
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by LilyLuvSrk(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm a home tutor residing in Lagos. I
teach & help nursery, primary &
secondary school children. I teach the
following subjects Literacy(English),
Literature, Numeracy(Maths), social
studies, home econs, design & tech for primary level. For secondary level, i
teach English, literature, Government,
commerce. I assist & prepare students
on what to
face during common entrance, junior
& senior waec. You can contact me through this
number: 07080398015
or
Email me: lilyzgirl2010@gmail.com
Qualification: B.Sc Experience: 2 years and counting
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by Charles487: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
This's really getting intense... I jes notice mine {syllabus} 2day, n was like, da fuq! Pls, pls someone who knws anytin about dis, shud pls come 2 our rescue... Ejor oo.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by Mhosmhan(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Same here...I don't know what jamb's problem is....heartless set of people,let dem find a solution asap cos I cnt afford to fail my exam....I will go to there office today and complain....God help us all
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by jmix(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
okay,i think my idea might be of help to u guys,i studied the utme literature in english past question and i discovered each syllabus been introduce last for nothing les or more than 6 years.however,if you look through your past questions well,you wil discover dat d drama sons and daughter and other following text officially came into the jamb syllabus 2008 and ended 2013.now a new official syllabus was introduce in 2014 which include women of owu,arms and the man,purple herbiscus,lord of the flies etc.
i suppose this syllabus should last for 6 years,jamb cant use a syllabus just for a year and change it .i also discovered the software are nomally pirated in must cases,so i went extra miles insearch of the hardware and i confirmed it was the syllabus used in 2014 that was in it for this upcoming jamb.i am also a jambite offering literature in eng but i neva saw the syllabus thing as a predicament i just followed logics.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus by DonEvarest(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Help please for this 2016/17 syllabus what are the recomended texts?

(1) (Reply)

18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition / Yabatech Part Time(ond/hnd) Fees/procedures / Nabteb Acceptance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.