Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nairalander Dying In Lag - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalander Dying In Lag (2957 Views)

Teaching Jobs At A New British High School In Lag & Abj / Massive Recruitment In Meter Manufacturing Company,offices At Ph, Warr. And Lag. / Please Where Can I Learn How To Operate A Forklift, Crane Pay Loader Etc In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tnx
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by michaelidemudia: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
It will soon pass away. Hang on and be strong, you are not the only one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by Phcboy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
delugadou:
Please rescue me! Am a graduate of Maritime Technology staying in Port harcourt, and have submitted countless resumes, both online and in person.
I have also received numerous promises of assistance & here I am today, thinking of how to pay for my next BIS subscription, not even minding my rumbling tummy.
I need a job like a sinner needs Jesus. I and my descendants will appreciate anyone who will give me a favourable response.
Please don't let hunger kill me in Port Harcourt. Tnx
What is your position now?
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hunger will not kill you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by BankManager(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
First of all,I must commend you for studying a good course..Wat did u finish with in college??2.1 or First class.??Are u below 26 years of age?If so,cheer up bro..

I think a good firm like KPMG is currently recruiting.Try and apply if there is any job placement..If u possess d requirements,u may get an invite; now left for you to prove yourself..Cheer up bro!

http://www.kpmg.com/ng/en/pages/default.aspx

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Phcboy:

What is your position now?
I am an applicant (I don't know if it is what u mean)
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
BankManager:
First of all,I must commend you for studying a good course..Wat did u finish with in college??2.1 or First class.??Are u below 26 years of age?If so,cheer up bro..

I think a good firm like KPMG is currently recruiting.Try and apply if there is any job placement..If u possess d requirements,u may get an invite; now left for you to prove yourself..Cheer up bro!

http://www.kpmg.com/ng/en/pages/default.aspx
Tnx sir
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by Rapzino: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by naira0(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just 26? and ur crying ds hard? Keep ur cool bro. Best of luck ds year
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by TaiKuun(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
delugadou:
Please rescue me! Am a graduate of Maritime Technology staying in Port harcourt, and have submitted countless resumes, both online and in person.
I have also received numerous promises of assistance & here I am today, thinking of how to pay for my next BIS subscription, not even minding my rumbling tummy.
I need a job like a sinner needs Jesus. I and my descendants will appreciate anyone who will give me a favourable response.
Please don't let hunger kill me in Port Harcourt. Tnx

people dey help you but here u are today abi wetn I dey hear? maybe u need to go bathe ur head for river
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
TaiKuun:
people dey help you but here u are today abi wetn I dey hear? maybe u need to go bathe ur head for river
One can easily pinpoint illiterates from their comments, you sir are a big dumb-as5 illiterate. Do you know what a promise means?
I have also received numerous promises of assistance
& here I am today, thinking of how to pay for my next
BIS subscription

Friedplantain
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by TaiKuun(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
One can easily pinpoint illiterates from their comments, you sir are a big dumb-as5 illiterate. Do you know what a promise means?

Friedplantain

what a promise means?
emmmm
let me think

Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Bros you need Jesus call on him
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by ogawisdom(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Start small n move up gradually. Stop being idle undecided am sure u can ride keke, bus or taxi on hire purchase look for one cool. I for refer u to teachin but ur course is nt taught in secondary sch.
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by 100Cents: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2015
ogawisdom:
Start small n move up gradually. Stop being idle undecided am sure u can ride keke, bus or taxi on hire purchase look for one cool. I for refer u to teachin but ur course is nt taught in secondary sch.

With Keke, he can go home with N2k daily after settling the owner..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by ernie4life(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2015
try this BBM channel, the post reliable job vacancies exclusive to rivers state.
C0044B815
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by ogawisdom(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

Dnt mind them most of these jobless ppl r lazy with oversized ego. There is alot to do in this country for anyone to b sitting at home idle.
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by ogawisdom(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

Dnt mind them most of these jobless ppl r lazy with oversized ego. There is alot to do in this country for anyone to b sitting at home idle. They jst keep building castles in d air till they r 40plus lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by 100Cents: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2015
ogawisdom:

Dnt mind them most of these jobless ppl r lazy with oversized ego. There is alot to do in this country for anyone to b sitting at home idle. They jst keep building castles in d air till they r 40plus lipsrsealed

They cannot do a thing thinking their ratings will fall in the eyes of their watching girlfriends..

I was listening avidly to one speaker at a function one day and he said, " No man is lucky, men work for their success ". He went on to describe one of his colleagues who is a workaholic and engages in multiple businesses in addition to being a civil servant. He also mentioned that this boy is their boss's favorite staff and he went on to befriend him to discover the secret of his success.. At the end, these were his findings.

This boy does not rest, he is a computer expert, he fixes laptops, he has a poultry, he has a piggery, he engages in selling personal items, he works from 7am to 7pm daily, he comes to office first and leaves office last

" Why won't Oga like him " ? From that day he decamped from those beefing him and started acting and thinking like him..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
ogawisdom:

I can't drive.....too broke to afford driving school
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
ogawisdom:

Am jobless but not lazy. I don't joke with work. The problem is that I haven't had the opportunity to prove myself
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by fydence: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2015
delugadou:

Am jobless but not lazy. I don't joke with work. The problem is that I haven't had the opportunity to prove myself
It is well... I wish I cld do more bt the info I have is for that of a Business Developer in a growing Training institute...can you work as a business developer?
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2015
fydence:
It is well... I wish I cld do more bt the info I have is for that of a Business Developer in a growing Training institute...can you work as a business developer?

Yes sir. I am ready to give you my cv right away. Tnx
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2015
My email is jope@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by fydence: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2015
delugadou:
My email is jodorikpe@gmail.com
got it...I'll give you feedback...bt i must say i cant guarantee I'l just do all i can...whatever happens will be communicated to u so u cn make ur decision.. I wish u all the best
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2015
fydence:
got it...I'll give you feedback...bt i must say i cant guarantee I'l just do all i can...whatever happens will be communicated to u so u cn make ur decision.. I wish u all the best

Thank you so much. God bless nairaland
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by fydence: 6:22am On Jan 21, 2015
delugadou:

Thank you so much. God bless nairaland
you've got mail please acknowledge
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
fydence:
you've got mail please acknowledge

It is ok
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by fydence: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sent you a text..time is..friday 22nd by 12pm..pls acknowledge
delugadou:

It hasn't yet been delivered to my inbox, but to avoid delay, my number is 08135230788 I would like to call you
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
There's this page on Nairaland where Ph jobs are being posted by routerman.

I don't know how to copy a page link. I would have done it.
Re: Nairalander Dying In Lag by delugadou(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
fydence:
Sent you a text..time is..friday 22nd by 12pm..pls acknowledge

Thank you sir. I will be there

(1) (Reply)

Emotel Global Oil 2017 Shortlisted Candidate Lists / Personal Assistant Needed / Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.